New Beginnings

"Dammit...fuck!!!!!!" yelled Trevor as he threw his suit jacket onto his desk. He couldn't believe what had just happened in Stacy's office. He hadn't meant for it to go that far or for him to have said what he said.
"She probably thinks I'm a fuckin' lunatic...I mean, who says shit like that?"
It was here that Trevor's childhood friend and new CFO Rodrick Evans walked in, "Says what shit?"

"I saw her man..." he said with a faraway look in his eye that quickly turned into anger, "And you need to learn how to knock; this isn't a dorm, I'm a fuckin' CEO for fuckssake!" Rodrick knew all too well which "her" Trevor was talking about. He'd had to hear countless tells of her exotic beauty and kickass attitude since his friend's stay at Harvard Business School.
"First of all "sir", I'm gonna need you to calm down," said Rodrick with a smirk, "I'm gonna skip the whole conversation of knocking because we both know that isn't gonna happen and dive straight into the encounter with the blasian sun goddess and how you undoubtedly stuck your foot in your mouth."

Sending Rodrick a scathing glower, Trevor launched into what had happened earlier in Stacy's office. "Sheesh...I didn't know you still had it in you." replied Rodrick with a laugh. Rodrick knew that his friend was in need of empathy but he couldn't help busting his balls, "Cut the shit Rod; why are you here anyway?"

"Don't get your panties all in a twist; I just came to drop off the rest of the reports from the other departments for the meeting. In regards to this steamy encounter with le blasian Beyoncé, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. It sounds like she was just as into it as you were."

"Yeah, but she's caught up on the whole professionalism thing and she has a girlfriend. A gorgeous Latin thing." said Trevor with a shake of his head. He couldn't seem to shake the image of him, Stacy and the woman locked in a passionate embrace. He could almost feel the softness of the woman's beautiful dark brown tresses wrapped around his fist. There was something about the way her eyes sparkled in that photo that had him hardening all over again.

"Damn, you got a hard on for her girl too," surprise written all over his face,"Well, that there is quite a predicament to be in."

"Yeah, well, I don't know what to do. I mean, Stacy is a serious freak way down on the inside but I doubt she'd be up for what's running through my mind."

"For once le love doctor is all out of advice man."

"Thanks a lot. You are super helpful."

"Glad to be of service."

"Oh brother, when is Malcolm back in town? He's the only one that can handle your annoying ass."

"First of all, there isn't a person on this planet that can handle all of this," He said gesturing to himself, "And secondly, my beautiful beefcake of a fiance flies in on Saturday."

Growing up with a openly gay best friend had been torturous in school and even worse when he'd made said gay best friend his business partner but Trevor wouldn't change it for the world. Having a gay best friend had its perks, one being no competition.

"I'd say he's handling you really well, since he's managed to wrangle you into marrying him."

"Touché, mon ami," replied Rodrick with a blush. There was no point in denying that Malcolm had him all but wrapped around his finger.

Trevor smirked evilly at being right, before putting his suit jacket back on, "Come on you blushing bride; I'm gonna need coffee before this meeting."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Carmen said you wanted to see me," said Audrianna as she walked into her brother's office.

"Yeah, sit down," he said reaching into his desk and pulling out a slip of paper, "I got a call from Señora Alvárez yesterday about a job offer."