Bullet

*this chapter is probably going to be like in past tense because I'm trying different writing styles. Sorry!*

Delilah's POV

"Delilah" Liam tired to get me to stop punching the bag, but I wasn't having it. I just kept punching all of my anger away, although I did some of that with Luke already.

"Del you've been going at it for forty minutes straight!" He called louder, sighing I stopped punching the back and turned to him breathless.

"Here" he handed me a water bottle, which I gratefully accepted. I started chugging it down while keeping eye contact with him.

"You are serious about your boxing eh, love?" He smirked, taking a sip of his own water bottle.

"It's a stress reliever" I glanced at him "I don't care how good I am"

"Well, I'm sure Luke is in a lot of pain right now" He laughed probably thinking it was funny- and it was, but not to me.

Luke thought me basically everything I know about self defense. I'm into boxing because of him, because he was trying to protect me from my parents.

No. I know what you are thinking, 'She had abusive parents'. You could say that, but not once did they physically hurt me. Unless of course you count the time they locked me up in the basement, but that's a whole different story.

"Delilah. What happened with Luke?" Liam asked me, already starting to walk out of the gym along my side.

"Nothing important" I smiled big and wide at him. He looked at me for a minute, and his face relaxed. He fell for my fake smile, just like everyone else.

"You had me worried" I nervously laughed.

"Oh no don't worry" I fake laughed, "I just get worked up with him"

So we walked to the lift and on the way up he start telling me about some superhero movie he watched. Was I paying attention? Nope.

"So I think it was completely uncalled for to press the red button, it sent the whole city into chaos" He mused throwing his hands up in the air.

"I complete understand where you are coming from" I nodded, even though I haven't the slightest clue of what he was talking about.

*ya never mind going back to present*

Harry's POV

"Harry, what's up with you and Del?" Niall teases me, a smirk plastered on his face. Oh boy, this lads know me too well for my own good.

"Nothing" I blush, denying it nevertheless.

"Nothing my ass" Louis laughs, "and I've got a god given ass"

We all laugh at Louis remark, but it's true. We all can agree that Louis' ass is pretty well sculptured.

"Do you fancy her?" Zayn questions me, his smirk growing.

"I don't think I know her well enough to" I sort of lie. When did I realize I truly like Delilah? As more than a fling?

When she got raped.

For less admirable reasons that any of us would like to admit we do have a very strong, emotional bond. That being what she went trough. I know what happened to her, how her mind works at times (It can be impossible to read other times) and how she feels. I know I have to protect her, from herself and others.

Put it this way. I'd take a bullet for her, even if she was pulling the trigger. It's up to you to truly understand that.

So yes, I lied. I know plenty about Delilah- even complex things. Like I know that black is her favorite color. Sushi or tacos are her favorite food. Or chocolate chip cookies. Her ultimate dream shall remain private. She went to a school in Australia till she was 16, when she moved here and took online classes, then graduated a year early with honors and her birthday is December 31