Clubbing

Delilah's POV

"So, what should we do for the rest of the day?" Niall asks as we settle down.

"Let's play Fifa!" Louis exclaims, standing up and grinning like a little boy in a candy store.

"Lou, you are forgetting we have a female in the house" Liam rolls his eyes, completely bursting Louis' bubble of happiness.

"Right, do you want to go... shopping?" Lou scrunches up his nose in disgust.

"While your offer sounds very tempting, I think I would much rather beat your asses in Fifa" I smirk, knowing this will make Louis ecstatic.

"I think I love you" Louis pretends to wipe tears away. He grins and runs in the play room, beckoning us to follow him.

I laugh as all the boys sprint in the game room, and follow them at a civilized pace.

Four hours, one headache, and three rematches later we were done playing. I might not have beaten all of their asses, but I was pretty damn close.

"You are good for a girl" Niall nudges me as we walk in the kitchen.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I raise an eyebrow.

Underestimating women really pisses me off. Although I can't exactly blame the male species, seeing as the stereotypical girl annoys me, and I'm a female. I mean, guys tend to underestimate girls for a reason. Women could make more legacies if they actually started doing more things on their own and stopped concocting arguments about the genders and focusing so much on looks. But let's be honest here, even women underestimate their own kind. The worst culprits of underestimating women are other women. The problem is within. We have double agents everywhere, that can't be argued. We have brought it upon ourselves, the whole underestimating issue.

'Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious'

That's what Dylan once told me, he said it described me better than any other quote. He told me I could state the facts, look at a situation from every point of view, but that when it came to certain social problems or situations I could never see the obvious. I think he was trying to say I think too much of it, I break it down and don't realize the answer is right in front of my eyes.

"Oh, that not many girls are into playing videogames" He shrugs as he opens a jar of Nutella. He doesn't have the decency to look for a spoon, instead he digs his finger in. Oh what the hell, that's what I always do. I dip my finger in, take a huge amount and take it in my mouth. I lick my finger clean and pull it out, making a popping sound.

All of the lads stare at me wide eyed, watching intently as I repeat the sequence. What the actual fuck is their problem?

"You are creeping me out" I state, walking to the sink and turning on the faucet. I wash my hands with the freezing water and look at the lads.

"You seriously don't realize how dirty that looked right?" Harry breathes. My eyes widen and I furiously blush, realizing how dirty it must have looked. I'm pretty slow when it comes to that stuff. I've been kissed by two boys, by Dylan- and that was to prove a point so it doesn't even count. And by Mike, but I haven't ever snogged with him or anything blinding like that. A peck on the lips now and then. He had always respected my not being ready, and then he just grew bored of be and became rude. Let's just say I haven't kissed anyone in the past month.

"You little pervs" I mumble as I dash out of the kitchen. They all laugh at me and follow me. I roll my eyes at them, still blushing and sprawl on the couch.

"What do you want to do now?" Zayn asks me as he readjusts his geeky Ray Bans which are perched on the bridge of his nose. A sigh escapes my lips as six in the afternoon gets closer. Mike never did tell me what to wear.