Chapter 4- Golden Ticket

Recap:

"Wow I got the goose's," Jennifer said. "You have such a gift. I can feel the emotion and talent all together in the way you sang that song."

"Jennifer is right. You hit all the notes and you performed," Harry implies.

"I feel like you might just win this whole thing," Keith added.

"Let's put it to a vote," Jennifer asked?

I looked at the judges.

So many thoughts through my head. Can I really win this whole thing. Do I have a chance like they say.

Kristine's P.O.V

It happened all in a flsh I soon found myself outside that audition door. And I can see all the curiosity on everyone's faces. Even Ryan himself.

"WOO," I cheered as I pulled out the golden ticket. 

"WOO," my family and friends cheered.

I soon was scooped up into Dalton's arms. Where he had me spun me around.

"I told you can do it," Dalton said as I saw a glow of light in his eyes.

"Dalton Rapattoni."

"Youre up buddy," Will told him.

"Goodluck," I told him as I kissed his cheek.

I watched as Dalton walked in.

I joined everyone watch the monitor. We can hear everything in there. I couldn't help but smile when I kept seeing Dalton smile.

"Kristine's in love," Bailey spoke.

"No Im not," I said trying to hide it.

"You so are," Will added.

"Will whose side are you on," I asked him?

"Team Kalton," Will replied.

"Kalton," Ray asked?

"Its the ship name I came up for them," Will told her.

I ignored them and transferred my eyes back to Dalton. And he was just about to sing.

And just back when I heard him on IM5 and on Fly Away. Dalton has a gift just as I do. And I'll admit to myself and not them people. I am falling for Dalton but, I wouldn't say love.

Soon I see Dalton leave. But we didn't hear what they said.

Dalton came out. And boomed came out the Golden Ticket.

"AHH," We all screamed.

I jumped in his arms like I did with his earlier.

"Hollywood here we come," we both yelled into the camera.

*Hotel*

We soon got back to the hotel. Where I was packing for home. Than I'll repack for Hollywood. Where I'll be leaving all of this behind. To live the dream I've always wanted for myself.

I soon heard a knock. And I look to see Dalton come through the door.

"You ready," Dalton asked?

I nodded. With that he grabbed my bag. And we got on the flight back to Dallas. Sitting next to each other again. And this time it was a quiet flight.

For I ended up falling asleep on Dalton. Which was nice.

*Dallas*

We got to the airport.