Chapter 5- Hollywood

Kristine's P.O.V

I was packing my bags. For my flight for Los Angeles was tomorrow. And I cant wait.

"Guess who," someone asked covering my sight.

"Dalton I know its you," I replied.

"How do..." Dalton was about to ask but my lips had happen to cut him off.

"Better," I asked?

"Yup," Dalton smiled like a dork.

"So what you want to do," I asked?

We decided to spend the last day of Dallas here at my house.

"Oh I know," Dalton said as he turned on my radio.

Than next thing I knew Dalton's lip met mine. And I couldn't help but kiss back.

I felt him ask for entrance. Which I let him.

Soon I heard a knock at the door.

"Ignore it," Dalton told me.

As he continued kissing me. Soon the door knocked again.

All of a sudden a note slid under the door.

"Come downstairs." It read.

I looked at Dalton.

I went downstairs to see my dad and Allen with a mischievous smirk on their faces.

"Well we thought we can give you a goodbye present. For your stay in Hollywood. And I already talked to the producers of American Idol. Theyre okay with it," Dad told me.

"What you do," I asked?

"It'd be better if you open the box to find out," Allen told me

I opened the box. To see a black and white face pop out. And it was the most cutest puppy I ever seen.

"Is this for me," I asked?

They nodded.

"This here is a shihtzu and chihuahua. And this little girl is all yours," Dad told me.

I looked at the puppy. I could not help but already fell in love with her.

"What are you going to name her babe," Dalton asked me?

"What about Kirby," I asked the puppy.

The puppy soon yawned. And fell asleep in my arms.

My sleeping Kirby.

With that I brought her upstairs. With Dalton behind me carrying Kirby's stuff and placing it in my room.

I placed the sleepy puppy in the bed.

"I'm so happy," I told Dalton.

"Now were ready for Hollywood," Dalton added as he kissed my head.

I smiled. Soon he grabbed my bag. With that I carried Kirby and off to Hollywood we go.

*airport*

I was able to let them let me keep Kirby with me on the plane. Since she's only a pup.

Soon the sleepy puppy woke up and fell back asleep.

"Wow she's a sleeper," Dalton commented.

"I know," I told him.

I looked out the window. I've always been amazed at the sight of the clouds. It was oh so beautiful. And soon will be in Hollywood.

"Oh once we land. Some of the guys from IM5 threw a party for us. In celebration of us getting through," Dalton told me.

"Wow that's nice of them," I replied.