Chapter 8 Group week

I felt the blinding sun ray hits me on the face as it came out behind the tree. I looked to see everyone all knocked out and tired.

"Gianna Tristan," I tapped them.

"Is it morning," they both asked?

I nodded.

"We better get ready," Tristan told us.

I nodded. "I'll meet you in the room."

They nodded.

I walked around to find Dalton the only one asleep out of his group.

"He won't wake up," Natalie told me.

"I got it go ahead go get ready," I told them.

I shook Dalton. "Babe come on time to get up."

Dalton groaned than opened his eyes.

"Morning," Dalton replied.

"Morning," I said giving him a hand to get up.

Once Dalton got up he pulled me into his arms. "Carry me," Dalton told me.

"Dalton no," I told him.

I pulled away started walking away.

"Come on," I said one more time before he caught up with me.

He grabbed my hand. And we walked marrily to our rooms.

"Well here's you," Dalton said as we stopped in front of my room.

Which sucks. For I'd rather share a room with Dalton. But Gianna and Tristan aren't bad either.

"Good luck," I told him.

"As long as I have you by myside," Dalton said holding my cheek in his hand. "I know I can do anything."

I couldn't help but smile. Are lips started to come closer. Almost no gap exsisted between us.

"Ahem," I heard coming from my door.

I turn around to see Gianna and tristan waiting for me.

"I'll see you later," Dalton said as he kissed my cheek then walked away.

"You two are no fun," I implied to the two.

"Come on lets get ready," Gianna told me.

"Kristine you going to have enough time to get us all ready," Tristan asked?

I went in my duffle bag. Pulling out my make up box. Curling iron and etc all the stuff I need.

"I got this don't worry,' I told them.

With that I got started on Gianna first. I straightened her hair. Applied foundation, gave her a natural eye shadow look with eyeliner and pink lip gloss.

Next Tristan I clipped her hair to the side. And gave it that small curls. Applied the same foundation but more a mysterious eye shadow look with eye liner and purple lipstick.

With me loose curls. Foundation same eye shadow and eye winged eyeliner with dark pink lipstick.

We all decided to wear different dresses fitting. Tristan a black scoop neck with a black leather jacket.

Cute beige wing dress for Gianna with brown sandals.

As in for me vintage 1950's floral dress. With a pump brown wedges.

Soon there was a knock at the door. In came our families.

"Oh my goodness," Giannas mom said starting to tear up.