Chapter 2- Little Rocky

Kristine's P.O.V

I never expected I would ever sit next to one of my favorite members in IM5. Dalton Rapattoni also from Fly Away is sitting next to me. And I think I'm scaring him.

"I'm sorry, its just I'm a fan," I told him. "But I'm not a stalker fan."

Dalton laughed. "Don't worry. You seem cool."

I couldn't help but blush. "So where are you headed?"

"Little Rock, going to audition for American Idol," Dalton replied.

"Same here," I responded.

"Wow what are the odds," Dalton added.

"What happened to Fly Away," I asked? "Thought you went back after you left IM5."

"I did, but I ended up wanting to do my own thing, just like Will and David,' Dalton replied.

"That's cool."

"So why are you auditioning," Dalton asked?

"My brother Allen over there," I pointed to Allen. "Is making me. Also I love to sing. And I think its time I sing somewhere that isn't my bedroom."

"Wait you've never performed," Dalton asked shocked?

I shook my head. "I was always to scared to. So they people who only have heard me sing is my brother, dad, and my best friends. For I tend to sing to myself without knowing."

"Well do you mind performing for me sometime," Dalton asked?

"Maybe, I'm still getting used to sing infront of the judges," I told him.

"Don't worry I have a feeling will both make it," Dalton added. "And at least I know someone there."

I laughed.

"So where are you from," Dalton asked.

"Same as you Dallas, Texas," I told him.

"Wait are you serious," Dalton asked again?

I nodded.

"How did I not see you," Dalton asked?

"I've seen you," I told him.

"Wow I must be really blind," Dalton added. "How could I have missed someone as beautiful as you?"

"Flirt much," I laughed.

"Hey I'll admit it when I see it," Dalton laughed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend," I asked?

Which is true I think. Dalton was dating this one girl Maddie. From the last I've heard.

Dalton P.O.V

Grr... I totally forgot about Maddie. But the thing is I'm not so into her anymore.

"Oh but, I'm going to probably end it though," I told Kristine.

"Wait why," Kristine asked?

"The spark isn't there anymore and I don't want to lead hr on," I answered.

"Well till than we can just stay as friends," Kristine told me.

"Wait are you serious," I asked?

"Maybe," Kristine said as she climbed over me. Making her way to the bathroom.

I watched her until she went inside.

Wow she  is something else. I really am falling for Kristine. That spark I used to have for Maddie. I feel it with Kristine.