Chapter 21 2 months

"Isn't she lovely," I woke up to Dalton, Mackenzie and Trent coming into my room.

Soon they finished the song. The girls come in left a tray of food. Then they all left leaving Dalton and I alone in my room.

"Surprise," Dalton said as he closed my door grabbing the tray and bringing it closer.

"What is this," I asked him.

"Its officially been two months," Dalton mentions.

"Two months?"

"Yup, the day I met you is the day when my life started making sense," Dalton replied.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," Dalton replied.

With that we went on our date. And I still have no clue where were going.

After I got done getting ready. Dalton blind folded me. So I've been blind folded for a good 16 minutes.

"Okay were here," Dalton said.

He took my blind fold and I look to see we were at Disney land

I started screaming for my inner kid has come out.

"Shall we," Dalton asked?

I nodded.

3 hours later

"Oh my gosh you guys are seriously too cute," La Porsha squealed as I retold her and Sonika about mine and Dalton's date.

"I hate to be a kill joy. But have you two talked about what would happen if one got voted off and not the other," Sonika asked?

I see her point what would happen to Dalton and I. Would he get mad. Would we break up.

"I dont know but just thinking about it makes me tear me up," I told her.

"Just be careful," Sonika implied.

After that Sonika and La Porsha left and I decided to go get ready for the show.

I took a shower, blow dried my hair, then made my way to the dressing rooms.

I walked in and went to my usual chair. Then I heard a knock at the and in came a total surprise.

"JORDAN," I screamed and ran into his arms. Then I ran to Alex.

"Hi little sister," Jordan replied.

"What is there a fire," Mackenzie yelled coming in with his guitar while Trent had a comb.

"Oh sorry guys its just," I said when I pointed to Jordan.

"Jordan," they said and gave him a hug.

"Trent," Alex spoke. "A comb?"

"It was the only thing I can grab," Trent replies.

I smiled. At least I know these two have my back.

Thirty minutes till the show. And I was finally all ready. Alex did my hair for me.

I am so happy they are here, but wish they brought the baby.

I was walking to the back. When I saw only Mackenzie back stage.

All of a sudden someone bumped into me. Then a sudden kick to my ribs.

"HEY," I heard Mackenzie yell.

Soon I heard feet scurry off. I looked to see Mackenzie standing by me.

"Hey guys," I heard from behind him.