Chapter 22 Almost hometown week

This is the shot where I can go back home. And get to see all the people I've left behind in Texas.

But my town would be and hour away from Dalton's. Which is a good thing.

A week without this boy I don't know how I can handle that.

I grabbed Kirby's leash ready to take her out on a walk.

I lifted up my shirt to see that the bruises I got from when that person kicked me was still there. And it looks worse. Like it almost looks black.

I heard Kirby bark.

"What do you think can I rock a bruise," I asked her.

She just smiled and started breathing heavily.

"Common," I said as Kirby and I walked to my car.

We went for a long drive around Los Angeles. Taking in the scenery.

"Kirbs why don't you say we go visit Allen," I told her.

Allen's the only family I have. He rented a hotel for the season. Its a 30 minute drive.

I drove to his apartment. And I saw paparazzi out the door. I snaked my way through.

Gosh that's still scary.

I went up to Allen's room. To see a do not disturb sign. And I started to hear noises.

Oh gosh... I started to walk away. When I heard a door open. And I look to see an old friend.

Andre Oliver...

Andre was actually the only person who I've ever been comfortable singing with. I don't know why it was just easy.

I met him in 6th grade and we've been friends ever since. He sadly moved beginning of senior year. To LA for he got signed to an amazing music company. But I haven't heard from him till now.

"Kristine," Andre responded.

"Andre, wow look at you," I replied.

"Me look at you. Seems like you got a lot more beautiful the last time I saw you," Andre implied. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to visit my brother but, he seems busy," I replied. "But I better get going."

"Alright, but give me your number for we have a lot of catching up to do," Andre said.

"Alright, totally plus I think Bailey and everyone would like to see you too," I told him.

Andre smiled. I gave him my number and he gave me his.

Then I climbed into my car to go visit Dalton. First dropped off Kirby. Then to Dalton's.

I knocked on the door. And the door opened to see my sleepy blonde man.

"Hey," Dalton said opening the door wider.

"Were you still asleep," I asked him?

"Trying too," Dalton replied scratching his eye. Smearing his eyeliner more.

"Want me to sing you to sleep," I asked him?

"Please," Dalton said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his bed.

I got comfy and Dalton cuddled against me.

With that I started to sing the lullaby. My mom would always sing to me. Which was the Na na song from the cheetah girls 2. She memorized it just for me.

I sing it for Dalton when he can't fall asleep.

I can feel Dalton playing with my necklace.

"Do you miss you're mom," Dalton ask?