Chapter 6 Hollywood week

Kristine's P.O.V

Beep beep... I heard my alarm go off.
I heard Dalton move to go turn it off. Next I felt him kiss my cheek.

"Common time to get up," Dalton told me.

I groaned.

"I'm going to turn the water on for you by the time I'm out, you better be out of bed or I'll pour water on you," Dalton implies.

I groaned. "Fine."

I heard Dalton laugh as I heard him turn on the shower.

I went into my drawers. And grabbed my clothes. With that I hopped in the shower.

While Dalton ordered room service.

I still find it hard to believe how fast my life is changing. I'm here in Los Angeles with Dalton Rapattoni from IM5 who is now my boyfriend. And now I'm on American Idol fulfilling the dream I've always wanted ever since I was a girl.

Soon I was done. And put on my clothes. Which is a white strapless chiffon beach dress with a denim jacket over. I walked out taking off the jacket.

And I walked over to the make mirror. Did my make up and fixed my hair.

I walked out to see Dalton all dressed. "How are you all dressed?"

"Unlike you I was smart enough to shower last night," Dalton told me.

"Shut up," I replied.

"Common we better get going," Dalton implied.

I nodded. Prep Kirby's stuff. Grabbed my purse. Off we went to American Idol.

"Nervous," Dalton asked me?

"Why wouldn't I," I asked him back? "What if one us goes home first?"

"Or we end up letting all of it go..." I was babbling until Dalton grabbed my hand.

"None of that will ever happen," Dalton said kissing my hand.

"How do you know," I asked him?

"Because I do," Dalton replied. "So quit fussing will both get in. And be the new couple in American idol."

We soon go to the building. Where everyone was preparing themselves for round 1.

"Alright I'll be back I'm going to check us in," Dalton told me.

"Hi," I heard someone say to me.

"Hi," I replied.

"Sorry to bother its just I don't have anyone to talk to," the girl next to me implied.

"Its fine I'm Kristine," I replied.

"Tristan," She added.

"Oh I heard about you," I told her. "You dedicated your performance to your mom right?"

Tristan nodded. "You did too right?"

"Yup and just like you my mom served. But she died when I was 10," I told her.

"Oh I'm sorry my moms in service too," Tristan responded."I can't even imagine how hard that is."

"Its hard but my family and I are getting through it together," I told her.

"Well now you have a friend," Tristan implied.

I smiled.

"Hey babe," I heard Dalton call me.

"Hey Dalton this is Tristan, Tristan my boyfriend Dalton," I introduced.

"Wait weren't you two single when you auditioned," Tristan asked?

"Yup but we just ended up talking. And now we're," I replied.

Tristan smiled. "Congrats but I have to go find my mom."

I nodded. "Oh what's your number so we can keep in touch."

Tristan nodded.

With that we traded numbers. And she went back to her mom.

Makes me miss mine a little bit. Just wish I can see her and have her here.

"Alright first group come to the stage," I heard one of the crews called.

People got up and followed the guy to the stage.

"What group are you in," I asked Dalton.

"I'm in 10 your in 15," Dalton replied.

"Let the waiting begin," I told him.

But in reality it wasn't that long of a wait. People came in out. Cheering if they got in. Or crying if they didn't.

Next thing Dalton and I knew it was his turn. I followed his group backstage. Waiting for them to go on.

"Hey guys," I heard Ryan come in. "Kristine you in this group?"

Along with a camera behind him.

I shook my head. "No supporting  Dalton."

"So rumor says you two are together," Ryan asked?

"I'll let you figure that out for yourself," I told Ryan as I walked over to the side of the stage.

"Next group get ready," one of the crew member said.

I walked over to Dalton.

"Good luck babe," I told him as I gave him his guitar and a kiss on the cheek.

Dalton smiled and followed his group out. After a few people in his group it was his turn.

Dalton started to play. And he was amazing. I can't help but starting falling for him even more.

"Alright if we call your name step forward," Jennifer said.

They called peoples name. But not Dalton's.

"Back row good job your going through sorry front row," Jennifer told them.

The back row was cheering. And ran off the stage.

I soon was swooped up in Dalton's arm.

"I knew you can do it," I told him.

"I love you," Dalton responded but realized what he had just said. "Oh I mean I love you phone!"

Dalton laughed. And ran off with the other contestants who went through as well.

Did he really?

I'll admit I'm falling in love with Dalton Rapattoni.