Chapter 27; Dont fuck with me

Rae :

I was running and I seen the car coming and before I could get the words out I heard the sound when it hit cash. I screamed out and ran to her. Both that car and rocky drove off. Rocky was still shooting my way as he pulled off. I drop down to Cash level and she was bleeding and so fucked up looking. I was crying. I picked her up pulling her away to the sidewalk and into my arms. I was crying.

" Twin wake up please. Twin we need you. Open your eyes. Please Cash " I cry rocking her in my arms. I couldnt even think straight.

Rocky was a deadman walking.

*

*

*

*

Gucci

I wa driving to get Rae and Cash cause her moms peice of shit as car broke down. Me and Elle was playing hide go seek but on the way here she feel asleep.

I got on the street and im driving and I see a bunch of people gathered around and shit looking up to something. I pulled over and parked the car along the street and dialed Rae. No answer. Cash. No answer. I step out the car to get a better look and I hear ambulances and shit. I walk....Rae....Holding. No. No...Dont fuck with me right now. I ran that way.

" Rae ! " I pushed the people aside and Cash was in her arms and she didnt look good. Rae looked a mess and she wouldn't let anyone take Cash from her. " What the fuck. Move my fucking girlfriend " I bend down with tears in my eyes even seeing Cash like this. It was my fault. I caused this.

" Sir please she needs to go to the hospital " I look up at the dude who just ran from the ambulance. He takes her from my arms and I pick up my cousin and drag her back to the car she was crying and fucked up. I didnt say shit as the tears fell and I followed the truck to the hospital. When they jumpped out I grabbed babydoll leaving rae and going in too.

" Sir no one beyond this point. You can have a seat and I promise they are going to do all they can for her. Please the best thing you can do is take a seat " The older nurse says. I sat holding babydoll close to my chest as she slept.

It was crazy cause it was like she felt her sister pain. I never seen this little girl toss or turn in her sleep. She ALWAYS sleeps peacefully no matter when or where but tonight. Right now. Her facial expression looked uneasy and she kept stirring and moving.

I blamed myself. A few minutes later Rae entered looking torn down.

" I called Zeek...Gucci im sorry. I tried to protect her for you -" I just shut her up by hugging her.

" Sssh..Im just glad that your okay. You stayed with her and did what you could..Leave it up to the lord right like yo moms says " I say looking at the ground.

My mind was every where. My future wife was in there fighting for her life...This is also why I did not want to follow her to Flordia..I didn't want to bring my problems with her and hurt her. When I ment i was scared to love her...I ment something like this..Its my fault. I havent cried in along time. But right now I have no choice. Whoever harmed my wife..my family..the love of my life...They gon pay without a doubt.

" Rocky did this " I look at her. I had laid my polo shirt on top of babydoll and laid her in the chair. I had on my wife beater.

" What no. Rocky out of town. Are you saying he looked like him " I say.

" The car wouldnt start and we was outside waiting. She kept talking about you and everything he came up and ask did we need help. I said u were on your way and he told me you sent him. I didnt get that text so I didnt believe it. Cash told him no she was going to wait for you. He got mad and told Cash get into the car. She said no and he pulled a gun on us. We started running and he started shooting. I was yelling for her to run faster and she was. I crossed and when she did a car came...like it was heading right for her...Like when they seen her they wanted to hit her. They did and she hit the ground. Rocky kept shooting til him and the car pulled out in the same direction. I ran to her and she was bleeding...I just want her to be okay..Shes the only sister I have " She says as tears flowed.