Chapter 14: Comfrontation

I walked into the house scared. zeek was righ here by my side. I looked around. It look like a complete mess in here. I walked into the livingroom and stepped on something. I bent down and grabbed the needle and Zeek slapped it out my hands.

" Don't you touch that shit. No telling what people got when they shoot up " He says. Shoot up?

" Zeek what are you talking about? " I ask.

" Herion needlee cass " He says sadly. I couldn't believe it.

" She married a crackhead? " I ask. He looked down then back at me.

" They were both doing it " He says. I wouldn't believe that. Not my mom. I blinked back tears. Don't cry.

She staggered into the living room buttnaked and a hot damn mess hair knotted and every where. Bones showing. Even though Zeek is my bestfriend I have never been so embarassed.

" What the hell are you doing in my house Cash? I thought yo ass finally left! " She says.

" What happened? What happen to my mama? The mama who was actually a mother " I asked as the tears slid.

" You happen. Yo sister happen. Looking after to hard head ass girls. I lost my car. I lost my job. I lost all my shit and its you're fault. Why the fuck do you ruin my life Cashmere? " Wow. I couldn't even stop the tears from falling. I wanted to throw up and cry.

" Lets go. It ain't worth it " Zeek pull at me.

" Zeek tell that Gucci boy I need another ounce of my shit. He sceming me with it. " Gucci. Gucci did this. Im going to kill him. I looked at zeek. How did she know Gucci knew Zeek!?

" I hate you! You are the worst fucking mother. i wish you die. I wish you go the fuck away. I got raped by you're man and you're not making it any better you self ish bitch. Crackhead whore " I scream at her. She slapped me. Hard. I held my cheek stunned. This naked crackhead bitch just slapped me.

" Cash lets go " Zeek pulled me out. I cried. I haven't cried so bad since I lost my father. Cause it feel like right now I just lost a mother.

Why is my so fucked up.

***

I ran my hands threw Elle's hair as she laid in my arms. She always calmed me down. Right now was no different. Its been just a few days since the comfrontation.

" Cass I wanna go to the park " She whine. I smiled at her.

" Go put on you're shoes " I tell her. she jumpped off of me and ran. Zeek said he had some ' runs to make and will be back ' and I didn't want to be in the house.

" Im ready!! " She runs back. I laughed and slipped on my Jays. We decided to walk. hand in hand. I missed hanging with my sister. When we got to the park I instantly regret coming. Gucci, his hoes and his crew.

" Guch look Cas guch " she says.

" Yea. i don't really care. Lets go play " I say. I set her down and she took off running.

we got about 20 minutes of play in before they noticed us from the courts. We had the whole playground to ourselves then Elle's loud mouth was heard by Gucci.

" Cash! " He calls. I played like I didn't hear him and waited for Elle to come down the slide to me. " Cash yo you hear me " He ran up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I pushed him off so hard he almost fell. Brandy and her hoes notcie and got ready to come over. Taking off earrings and shit.

" Get the fuck away from me " I warn him.

" what the hell did I do " He ask surprsied. Scooby them ran up to hug me but seen my face and decided against it.

" Get the fuck away from me " I repeat. He was testing me.

" You know what you acting stuck up right now and I didn't do shit to you " He says.

" You gave it to her. " I say.

" What?! "

" My mom. You stupid lying son of a bitch " And the look on his face said he did. " yes or no "

" I- "

" Yes or no Gucci " I ask

" Yeah but- " I just slap the shit out of him. He ran his tounge over his stinging jaw.

" Stay the fuck away from me. I hate you " I say. Elle ran up beside me.

" Bitch I know you didn't just put yo hands on my man right now " Hoes. I picked Elle up and began to waljoff.

" I want Guch. "

" No " I say. She was wiggling for him and I wouldn't let her get to him so she started to cry. I just watched. This wasn't over between me and Gucci. This wasn't over between me and brandy. This wasn't over between me and my mom. And this sure in the hell wasn't over between my rapist and I...

Bitches better watch out. Im not playing anymore....

*********

Sorry it wasn't all of that I just didn't feel like written. There has been alot of goin in on me on the first chapter. It was stupid and it just made me not want to write. But I remember all of those of you who commented and LOVED the story. I want to say thanks for the commenting and support because its hard to make it in this world. You guys are true fans. Ill update when im feeling a little better. xoxo

-Shantii

--Should Cass be mad at Gucci ???

-- What will Gucci do ???

-- What do you think of Cash Mother ???

-- What do you think/say Cash would/Should do next ???

-- Should Gucci and Cash break back up ???

-- Anything You should tell me as a author ??

thanks for reading. You all may know I type this on my tiny phone so please excuse the mistakes. I will go back after i finish and edit the whole book. Anyways. Voooteeeee COMMENT AND FAN IT WILL MAKE ME WANT TO UPDATE LLS. BYE