Chapter 6: It didn't sound Right

Cash ***

When I walked up to the park with my sister Zeek was there which I knew he would. Playing ball with HIM... as in Gucci and the boys. Once they seen me they started tapping Gucci noding my way. I really didn't want any thing to do with him. I heald onto Elle hand.

" Whats up Cash " gucci says.

" Can I talk to you " I say to Zeek ignoring Gucci. He was shirtless and the sweat dripping off that body. Oh my damn.

" Yeah. Yall i'll be back " he says. He walked away with me but Gucci eyes never left us. " Whats up? "

" Do you hate me? " He looked confused then laughed.

" What the hell, Cash no?! Why the hell would you ask some shit like that yo mam- " He starts.

" Lexi says you told everybody you hate me because I kissed Gucci and that you didn't want a hoe friend. I knew you liked me and I played you. she said it was better for me to let Gucci go to her and have my bestfriend " I TELL HIM.

" CASHMERE DO YOU EVEN HEAR YO SELF? LEXI SAYS.! Ain't none of that shit true. I love you. You my little sister. when I left last night it was cause I went to get some. It didn't have nothing to do with you and G. I told you stop hanging with them hoes. She just want you to move from g. She want to drain the nigga You acting all stupid like you don't know the game. These hoes ain't got no loyalty when it comes to these street boys " He tells me.

Thats sneaky bitch.

I knew something didn't sound right. She was playing with me. who did she think she was. And when I looked up. I seen her in what could pass as a bikini on the sidelines watching G with that red lollipop. I want to shove that bitch down her throat. You never let a dude come between a friendship. But you never let a female play you for a fool and she tried that with me. Was she even my friend?

" Im sorry. I should have known. " I say. He hugged me.

" No problem. Make her sweat it out. Just don't hit her infront of my little sister " he says touching Elles cheek. she smiled at him. I followed him back to the court. Gucci was now on the opposite court side from Lexi. Two can play that game. I went up to him.

" hey.! " I say with a smile.

" Now you talk to me? "

" I was in a rush. Personal problems. I told you Zeek grandma is my babysitter. I need him " I say. We laughed and he looked at Elle. she just smiled.

" Hi, babydoll " he is so cute right now.

" Elle say hi "

" Hi " she says shyly bitting her fingers.

" Whats you're name? " He ask. I could feel Lexi and the girls eyes. Watching him interact with her was a sight to see. The only male she around is Zeek.

" Carielle " I smiled. she was smart as hell. I wanted to put her in early school next year. Im graduating this years so It could be easier for me. I plan on leaving for The WNBA and of course Elle is going in my suitecase.

" Im Gucci "

" Guch? " We laughed.

" That works to " He shrug. " Can I hold her? " He ask. I passed her to him.

" Let me guess. You don't have siblings because you act like you never been around a baby " I say. We both laughed.

" I got a older brother. He off in the penn up North. Other than that no. No babymama's so no babies. got a couple cousins I catch every blue moon when im rolling. Besides that I don't really got no family " He says with a shrug. " You? "