Chapter 1: The courts

Cash *******

I found something to wear. I got home late. Which means im late to watch the game at the courts. The dudes be thinking thye so much of a baller and better then the girls when i can dunk on 98% precent of these fools without trying.

I pulled out some white shorts a tank top and my white ones. My hair was down I grabbed my shades and ran out the door. I was late and I was going to have to hear mouth on it from the crew.

**

I got there and spotted them up in the bleachers by the courts. " Heeeyyyy Hoe.!! " Lexi shouted sucking on a red lolli pop like she depended on it. 2 things that you will always see. Me with a basketball and Lexi with a red lollipop stuck in her mouth. But i was just called the hoe 0_o ok...

" Whats the score? " I sat.

" Don't nobody give a damn about the game! " She says.

" Then why did you come " I gave her a look.

" To see the fine ass lil' daddies up in here duh " She says as if I was the dumbest person in the world. I just rolled my eyes as Destiney and Diamond shook their heads agreeing with her.

" True that " I hate a co-signer. And here was my girls being 2 big ones.

" Ayeee daddy whats up!! " Lexi yelled to a dude below us. I was not about to be embarrased with this hoodrat.

" Im going to check on Zeek and see on the game. " I quickly got up and the dudes got up to come to them. I went about my way to go around.

" baby you got a Fat ass ! " I heard some dudes behind me. Reasons you don't want to be thick...Preverts are everywhere.

I went to the side of the court to find Zeeek. He was like my bestfriend too. Besides Lexi. And he was a ball player. Thats probably why we got along. We just got each other. 2 real niggas.

He was on break and taking a drink. " whats up? Whats the score? " I ask. I wasnt about to hug him cause he sweaty.

" 25 to 8 we whoopin' ass all thanks to me so im go take a break. They ain't catching up " He says. I laughed. He was the Kevin D on they squad. And lord knows I would push out a baby for KD fine ass. ( I am not groupie )

" Damn thats trill "

" Right. Im ready to play pro. In the mean time im going to be ballin like there ain't na tomorrow ya feel me? " he says I followed behind him. There was a group of dudes sitting talking.

" I feel you... But im ready for the championships. I want that trophy in my arms Zeek " I tell him. He stopped as we came up to the dudes and they looked at us. One stood out. He was leaned back. Endless looking waves. Smooth darkskin. Basketts hanging out his ears. I black n' mild stuck behind one. He was dressed in regualr True shorts and A white tee with some Jays that look fresh out the box. He was fine.

Zeek turned and put his hands on my shoulders.

" Trust me. If theres any girl to get the trophy it would be you, C...Niggas hawk to ya game like you running down the court butt naked " I laughed. Where was he going with this? " Which wouldn't be bad...Anyways You got this. Stop stressin. You bout as likey to lose the championship or not even make it that far as i am to lose this game right now...Its just impossible. Now relax. " He says. i smiled. He was right.

" WHO RUNNING DOWN THE COURT NAKED..!!?? " I looked at the short dude who got excited and we laughed.

" Who she? " Fine dude ask Zeek.

" My homegirl. "

He turned to me. " Whats ya name? " he ask.

" Cash " And they all fell out laughing. To be quite honest I didn't find a damn thing funny. Not Zeek either cause he just stood there unamused as me. I was use to the name jokes.