Chapter 13: Trying to move on

Dedicated to @Yoniebaybee who's long many comments pushed me to update. my notifacations was blowing up from this crazy girl and yall. well here it is 3 chapters in one night im on a roll! enjoy xoxo

--Shantii

Cash ***

Its been a little over a week since the rape. I've been staying with Zeek and Gucci. Surprisgly. Elle loved being around him and with him. My mother hadn't even called or asked where we was. Like she didn't give a fuck about anything any more. This was a side of her I never seen. But now I saw it and wished the monster would go away.

" Im ready to talk about who did it now, Zeek " I sigh. He looked at me and just waited.

" Im ready when you are, Cass "

" My moms new fiance. After I played at the park and seen Gucci I went home. He was just sitting there. I didn't know who he was or what and I got scared. After we exchanged words he got mad and told me he was going to teach me a lesson. Show how he break fast ass little girls. Then he raped me in the kitchen with my mom upstairs in the shower. i tried to scream and fight...No one helpped. I wanted to curl up and die. No one was there for me. No one came to save me. I never felt so dirty, disgiusted and alone " I tell him as the tears continued to come. He just grab me and pulled me into a hug.

" Im sorry. This nigga ain't getting away with this shit. You didn't deserve this, Cashmere. You can't let this affect the rest of you're life. You're strong. you got alot of shit going on. Don't let these motherfuckers stop you Cash. The devil is going to try to do everything to bring you down. It ain't worth it. I promise you, bestfriend. Ain't another nigga walking this earth go hurt you. Thats my word " He says and kissed my forhead. I just held onto him.

Im trying to move on. The pain in my heart is crazy.

*

*

*

*

Gucci

" Where is my bestfriend? " Scooby ask.

" Man she going through some shit. She ain't same Cash. Give her some time though " I say.

" What happen? " He ask with real concern. He really took a liking to Cash. So did I.

" She got raped. Don't go running at the mouth though. She trying to move on and deal with that shit " I say. He looked just as pissed as me and Zeek when we found out.

" Its not like I known her for ever or nothing but I know that girl didn't deserve that. Not one bit. She mad cool as hell and I like her as like a little sister now. Yall know who and y'all riding on this fool? If so im in " He says just as Zeek pulled up. With Cash. Her doctor said she was fine. Didn't get pregnant or catch anything. TG.

They got out. She had on some Love pink Sweat pants ass looking right. A love pink tee shirt and some New Nike's. Hair all curly. Girl was beautiful.

" Whats up " Zeek dap us all and gave nods to the hoes or niggas he barely knew. Scooby hugged her before anybody else could.

" I love you " And she just looked at him weirdly when he said it. We were dying.

" scooby damn get off of her. You barely even know her " This hoe Keyshia go.

" Fuck you. This my bestfriend. " He says. She waved at everybody else.

" I don't like Cash right now. She has said nothing. No cuss word. No basketball. No eye rolls. No laugh. Who took the real Cash? " The boys asked. even they liked Cash after only meeting her a few times. we laughed. She just shruggeed and hugged me. I pulled her down on my lap getting evil glares in the process.