Chapter 7: The ISh that happens in Highschool

???? ***

Oh so she really got in that truck with him in my spot. Who did this bitch think she was? Cash ain't better then nobody and I for sure know that. she is going to regret that. She is going to regret crossing me. Regret trying to fool with my man. And regret thinking she better then me.

Keep my circle small I see...

*

*

*

*

Cash

I closed my clocker and sleepily headed to first hour. Just when I say BC ( Bitch Clique) they new name came in. The BC consist of Lexi, Diamond, and Destiney. Well on Lexi arm was sassy.! If I recall right she hated her just as much as me. That was beyond fake and at this moment I knew I was done fooling with Lexi. They rolled they eyes at me and sat.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was the Galaxy s3 and a gift from Zeek once I won the big game last year. Don't ask me how he offord it. Im putting him being friends with the biggest Dboy in the southside and him having no job but money together. He wasn't telling me the truth. This must have been his way of showing without telling. Letting me met his " homeboys " at the court.

BooThang: Hope yu have a gud day at school kid..

I smile. Thats what he did when he ask for my phone last night? Change his name in my phone.

SexyCash: Lol Gucci boo! And do not be changing yo name in my shyt lmao. But thank you and will do.

Boothang: want to chill tonight?

SexyCash: What you mean by that???

BooThang: Lol females! Not what you thinking nasty! I got my faviorte movie Monster Inc and Lion king on DVD you and yo sister can drop through..

Aww he wants to not only chill with me but with Elle. That was a first with guys.

SexyCash: Got practice sorry

Boothang: :/ what time you get out ?

" SexyCash: 4 to 6

Boothang: I'll pick you up... Ttyl

And like that he was gone. I laughed and shook my head. I hadn't spoken to my mom since our little altercation. I can hear her coming in late or on the phone. But we didn't see each other. I avoided her. I knew if my dad was here she would have got the owrst cussin out for that b.s

Lexi got up and walked past me kicking my bag at my feet sending my things flying.

" Sorry, Cash " And she kept walking with a smile.

' Dont choke her Cash. Don't do it. You got suspended already for that bitch Sassy. Don't let them get the best of you ' I think to myself. Some darksin dude I never really paid attention to got down and picked it up.

" Thank you " I say.

" No problem. You fam "

" Huh? "

" My cousin Gucci girlfriend " He says. Wait Gucci telling people im his girlfriend.

" Oh, im not his girlfriend. We just cool " I say. He smiled and nod ttaking his seat next to me.

" Im Jamal by the way. " Nice to met you Jamal.

***

I made it through the hole day but them bc's was not leaving me alone. Now I walk to my locker to grab my things and there are ripped up paper with words like

" hoe " , " Manstealer" , " groupie ", " back stabbing bitch " or " fake " wrote on it. I looked around. I knew who did it but I was keeping my composer. Other people just knew not to say anything about it to me or mess with me. I snatch the paper and grab my things walking off to the gym doors. I could feel the anger just rising when I seen them in the gym laughing. Sassy was a cheerleader. I went to my team.

" You okay? " Leena ask

" Fine. Warm up and streches. 40 court laps " I say. The huff and puff but went to start.

***

Fresh out the shower and ready to go home. I was sore and just wanted to lay down. When I walk out I can see my things strolled across the gym floor. Bitches are so quick to do shit behind you're back but never to yo face. They knew they was not about that life.

It took me atleast 5 minutes to pick my things up. I was mad and ready to whoop ass..

Walking out they were still here. I look up and see The all Black Benz truck on 24's looking clean. With Gucci in the driver side. You can just see his ice glicing.

" Touch my shit again I will break every finger you hoes have " I warn and they laughed. they was all smiled til I was the bitch climbing in the benz truck and then they faces dropped. Go head and scurry to Diamonds mama 2006 Honda Civic.

" What up? " Gucci says with a smile.

" Hey "

" Whats wrong? "

" Nothing "

" You not smiling Cash something is wrong " He says.

" Just had problems with girls all day. Seems I have a couple bullies " I say with a shrug. The windows were down it still smelled of the Loudest Loud. He tilted my head up and pressed his lips to mines. Ooh my lord this boy can kiss.

" Stop letting these jelly hoes get to you. You too pretty to be out here fighting " He tells me. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Curse being brightskin.

He pecked me one more time on the lips before pulling away. I never thought I would be riding passenger seat with one of the Big Dboys.

" I met you're cousin " I say.

" Who that? "

" Jamal "

" Word my blood go to that school? Im go have to holla at him and tell him to look after MY girl " Wow His girl. I just looked at him and he looked over and smiled at me.

MY girl huh??