Chapter 5: Damn...

Gucci ***

I watched them laugh and have fun. She was feeling better. I could see. When they were done they came this way laughing.

" Are you okay? You're tempertantrum over, Cass " One of the girls ask and she turned to her not smiling anymore and the girl quickly shut up.

" What, Diamond? " She ask with a raised eyebrow

" Nothing " She was pumping fear into this girl without even having to touch her or threaten her. I was shoked as hell. This girl looked like she couldn't hurt a fly. Now here she was. She was straight Trill.!

I looked at Zeek like you see this and he just nod.

" Hey bestfriend. You want to dance? " Scoby ask I just laughing knowing she was going to say no. But she took his hand and left. Zeek flop down in her spot.

" You like her? " I just had to know.

" Hell nah. She was crying. Her mom did some real foul shit. I was being a loyal bestfriend. I was making her feel better. If you danced with every girl you liked you like the whole southside " He tells me and we both laugh. True. So I shrug.

***

She had danced with all the boys. Brandy and Lexi had bickered for a little minute. Zeek ran off with some female. I smoked a joint and watched my workers pulling niggas to the side.

" You want to dance? " She came up.

" You asking or suggesting " I tease.

" Both " I stood up putting my drink down and followed her off the floor with unhappy looks from my groupies. We danced to some twerk song. Some other ish. Laughed. Talked. Flirted or what highschool girls do with dudes like me. The music changed slow and I turned her to face me.

" I don't slow dance. But tonight. For the future WNBA star Cashmere Legend I will sure make an excepion boo " I tell her. She just smiled them dimping getting deepier. Sexi as hell.!!

" ...Baby know A place that we can go to be alone

' Long as that you safely get me hoooomeee '

Don't worry baby.

Meet me on the southside. Get you home by midnight.

Make sure that ya daddy just don't know ( daddy just don't know )

I'll put you in the hoodbug

I know what im doing cause.

Thats where we'll be eating on the low. ( eating on the low)

Meet me at the SouthSide

Baby we can go hide.

Knowing that my boys go have my back ( yee-yeaa)

Only at the southside Girl. ( Souu-th ssiiiideee)

Southside! "

Crazy shit staring to feel to me right now. She looked up in my eyes and our lips met. Damn shit felt like I was shock by eletric. My hand held onto her ass as our lips didn't pull a part.

" Girl I know that we can make it.

Cause we wont let him break it.

I don't care who with it.

Its you and me against the world.

Tell me those the words that

let me know you're still by girl.

Oh, baby yeah

I swear i'll never leave you... "

I knew after tonight this damn song was going to have a whole new meaning and sound. We pulled apart and gasped for air. To look up and see a whole new crowd of haters formed to see what they would call " BS " we waist deep now.

.

*

*

*

*

Cash

* Bang * " Open " * Bang* " The " *Bang * " Door! " * bang *

My eyes shot open and I looked at me closed and locked bedroom door then touched my lips. Oooh wee maybe all the girls sure did want some Gucci but I wasn't going to gas him and tell him that.

" Cass I know you're wake. Open up! " The girls yell. I rolled my eyes and got up walking to the door. My mom hadn't been home and she hadn't text or called .Oh well. I opened in bra and panties then sat back on the bed. " What? "

" Don't what us. What was that at the party? " Diamond ask.

" What? "

" Are you really going to play dumb Cahsmere? You kissed Lexi man! " They say. Lexi sucked on her sucker.

" First off. He kissed me. And I didn't kiss anyone man. What I heard Gucci Is single " I say

" He is still mines! We have talkee about the Benz truck Cash! Dammit! " Lexi says.

" Is that all you care about? " I ask her.

" Of course not...I want to see his house too! " She says to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I care about more then that " I say.

" News flash Cash he doesn't. He's going to fuck you then ditch you. Might as well just not do it. Give it to someone experienced like me. He is just USING YOU. Get over it. Are you really going to throw away you're carreer? You life? You WNBA dream for HIM!? a nigga that won't remember you're name after he popped the cherry and sweated.! I know something else...Zeek...He's mad. He really hates you for this. For falling for his friend. He said he doesn't even want to talk to you. Why you think you couldn't find him after the party? He likes you and you played him. You two could have been Love and Basketball real life " She says. I felt crushed. Zeek hates me. My Zeek. The Zeek I been knowing since I was 10 years old. My best friend. My diary. My Zeeypooh?

Hates me...

I was so confused.

Why did I have to kiss him. Or like him for that matter.!

Lexi was my bestfriend and she was right.

" I don't care about Gucci take him. It was a mistake. Can you leave I have to get my sister " I say. They smiled at eachother patted my back and turned to walk out.

" You made the right choice Cass. For real for real " And on that they left.

I needed to talk to Zeek. Something wasn't right.

Damn.....