Chapter 26: Bad times and bad people

-- 2 Weeks later

Gucci ***

I parked at the house. We been staying in a hotel now we are here.

" Why are we here ? " Cash ask. Penthouse.

" The other house needs somework done "

" The other house is fine " she looked at me. I looked at her. " Can you tell me whats going on ? Your acting weird "

" Baby everything is fine. Calm down. I'll go get ya car and stuff tomorrow and you and rae and babydoll can go to the mall and everything to morrow. But im a send Rocky too " I tell her.

" Why do we need a bodyguard ? Gucci what the hell is going on ? " She ask.

" baby please just trust me " I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. She nod and we got out. I grabbed my babydoll and we all went in. I showed her around and we got settled. Babydoll was sleeep. I laid her down and walked into me and Cash room. She was stripping down.

" What chu bout to do ? " I ask.

" Get in the shower "

" can I get in " I ask biting my bottom lip. She started to blush.

" No stop being nasty "

" Please babyyy " I wine.

" No. " She walk towards the bathroom with one of my shirts. A little later I heard the shower and water. I took off my things and got undressed. I walked into the bathroom and open the shower and got in.

" I said no " She tries to cover her body.

" buuut baby " I wrap my arm around her feeling my manhood harden at even being so close to her naked body. I kissed her neck.

" I love you, Cashmere "

" I love you too Gucci Menice "

" Cashmere and Carielle Menice...hmm I like the sound of that " We both laugh.

" Its okay "

" So you dont like my last name...thats fucked up. We gon get marry and you wont take my last name "

" So you plan on marring me ? " She turns and face me.

" Of course. i love you...You got promise me you will do me the honor of becoming my wife one day " I look into her eyes.

" I love you too...I promise. " I kissed her lips and picked her to where she was stradling me. Her freaky ass. She grabbed my manhood and positioned it at her entrance. I pinned her back against the wall. I slowly pushed me into her feeling her tight wet walls. I kissed her lips.

" Love you "

( A/N soo yall kept asking when Cash and Gucci gon do the nasty. THEY DID on they date night when his fool ass was texting rae saying he scared and rae said give it to her. I just didnt write the scene too good. im not a sex scene writer lmao well carry on )

***

" Guuc can we go to the park ? " Elle ask. I smile as she sat on my lap. Me and her was eating some Churches while Cash was up stairs getting dressed. This my mini me roll dog.

" I thought you wanted to go to the store with cash " I tell her.

" Nope " She shake her head.

" Ok well me and you can go to the park while Cash and Rae goes to the mall " She nods and Cash comes down the stairs dressed. My baby looked good. She had on some pink Zebra print tights with a pink tanktop and the michael Kors sandals and her hair was wet looking curly down her back. She had her black MK bag too. I bite my bottom lip.