Chapter 13 Tides Change

Nightshade and Nightwalker stood side by side eyeing the heroes before them. A chill ran down Ninyn's spine, "Nightshade I know you're there! Come back!" he yelled. No response was given.

Nightwalker cackled with glee, "He only listens to me or the girls now! You cannot win this fight-!" he said but Goku lunged forward and punched Nightwalker in the face. Nightwalker fell back snapping his fingers. Nightshade turned and punched Goku hard across the jaw sending the sayain flying!

Ninyn lunged forward and kicked at Nightshade but his attack was blocked. Nightshade twisted Ninyn's leg as he slammed him into the ground. Goku tried to stand but fell back. Night-shade's strike had knocked any remaining energy he had left out his body. Star Bright and Thyme appeared next to the sayain.

"What happened?!" Star Bright cried. Goku chuckled softly as blood trickled down his chin. Star Bright helped Goku up and pushed some light into his body. Thyme was wide eyed as she looked around at the Realm Of Shadows. Star Bright looked to Thyme, "We have to get back," she said.

Thyme shook her head, "I have to go save Ninyn. He's got no back up," she said slapping her wrists together. Star Bright frowned but Thyme giggled, "Don't worry. I had a double shot of espresso. I can handle myself," she said as armor began to cover her body. The black armor clamped over the ponies body turning her into her partial human form. Blue flame designs lined the wrists of her armor and the symbol of Thyme's cutie mark was engraved and colored on the back.

Thyme bent back and jumped high sending out a shockwave as she left. Star Bright frowned, "I'll send for whatever help I can send!" she said. Thyme was already flying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightshade and Nightwalker both hacked and slashed at Ninyn. Despite the effort they threw out Ninyn barley held on. Exeleon morphed into dual blades and Ninyn was able to bring out a better defense against the duo.

Ninyn's sentient mode faded and his strength greatly decreased! Ninyn fell back and Nightwalker grabbed Ninyn and tossed him through the air. Nightshade jumped up high and brought down his arms in a massive attack smashing down into Ninyn sending him through several pillars!

Ninyn struggled to stand and got to his feet holding his blades at the ready. Nightshade quickly appeared before him and slashed forward with Shiekatsu Ryu. Ninyn blocked the first strike but Nightshade struck down with Shin Ryu and knocked Ninyn's other blade from his hand.

Ninyn pushed Nightshade back with all his might and began to make a run for it. Night-walker jumped in front of him and smacked Ninyn with the end of his scythe. Bone cracking could be head as Ninyn was thrown into another pillar that came toppling on top of him.

Nightwalker readied a blast but a bolt of lightning struck the monster. Thyme came down and started to pull the rubble off of Ninyn. Ninyn was covered in grime. Blood ran down the front of his face. A shard of stone protruded from his left shoulder and his right hand was turning blue.

"Geez what were you thinking?!" Thyme cried. Ninyn coughed hard and tried to move but his limbs wouldn't respond. Thyme pulled out a vial of white liquid and forced Ninyn to drink it. Quickly the visible wounds began to heal. Ninyn started to rise but he stumbled as stars danced around. Thyme frowned, "Can you manage to run?" she asked.

Ninyn sighed and rubbed his head, "I can manage... We have to go I should-!" Ninyn was cut off as Nightshade came crashing down separating the two. Nightshade now only held a crackling Shin Ryu. Thyme turned to see Nightwalker and growled activating her super armor.

Ninyn grabbed his blade up once more and fought Nightshade with rapid strikes. The dark aura around Nightshade blazed in fury. Red lightning crackled around Shin Ryu. Ninyn could feel the pain the blade was feeling in the hands of its now corrupt master.