Chapter 11 The Ultimate Duo?

Ninyn sat on the edge of the ocean within the Syraic realm skipping stones. Odion appeared from behind and put a hand on the young man's shoulder. Ninyn looked up at the Jedi Sentient and smiled weakly.

"Used have so many duties in the realm... Now barely anything stirs. Awkrights dead and the other Exion sealed away," Ninyn said throwing another stone. The stone skipped once and turned back floating into Odions hand.

"Nothing ever truly ends. Everything finds a way back into people's lives. Don't worry about what could be and focus on the now," Odion said as he threw the stone. The stone skipped four times and disappeared beneath the sea.

"Is that all the mighty wisdom you can bestow upon my husband Lord Odion?" A voice piped from behind. Odion turned to see Icisis, Ninyn's wife. Odion looked from the woman to Ninyn chuckled softly.

"My how the two of you have grown. It's no wonder Nightshade entrusted the both of you with the realms safety," Odion said.

Ninyn nodded and turned to speak but a screaming girl with blue hair jumped out from the portal and landed on top of Ninyn. Icisis yelped and pulled out her wand and sword readying a spell.

The blue hair girl sat up and turned to Odion, "Nightshade's missing so I thought of you first Odion sir. Ozrick and Vladimir have been captured by Alyra and Nightwalker. They have multiple new allies and an army of Exion at their disposal!" she screeched as she continued to rant.

Odion held up one hand calming the girl with the force, "Thyme you don't need to call be sir or scream at me," he said. Thyme stopped and took a sip of coffee from her cup and glared at him.

"It's formal and sooorrryyy! There was no one else I could turn to! Galaxy is away taking care of matters in his own realm. Elustar is aiding her realm in an all out war. Star Bright is holding a conference in Equestria and Kisashi is sleeping! Plus I like bothering you," she said with a cheeky smile.

Odion sighed and rubbed his temples and turned to Ninyn, "It looks like you're needed today after all Ninyn. Come with me," he said. Ninyn nodded and stood to leave. Icisis crossed her arms over her chest and made a pouty face at Ninyn.

Ninyn gave her a sympathetic smile, "I'll be back as soon as I can be I promise. In the mean time though I bet Thyme could keep you company!" he said smiling. Icisis looked from her husband to Thyme and sighed with a soft smile.

"You better come back to me in one piece," Icisis said kissing him softly. Thyme made a gagging noise and drank more of her coffee. Ninyn turned and raised an eyebrow, "You're just jealous you don't have a special somepony," he said.

Thyme laughed, "Oh puh-lease wonder boy! I have a special somepony and his name is Mocha Latte!" she said presenting her cup like a trophy. Ninyn rolled his eyes and headed for the portal to follow Odion. Icisis watched her husband go and smiled as Thyme continued to scowl at the two men leave. This was going to be a long visit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninyn and Odion appeared in the throne room and headed for the armory. Ninyn equipped his normal attire and picked out Shin Ryu and Shiekatsu Ryu, "Why aren't they with Nightshade?" he asked.

Odion shrugged, "Your brothers been having his own fun and training within the Realm Of Harmony. He's had no use for the blades for quite some time now. Though I do believe with the inevitable battle to come he will be wielding them once more," he said.