Chapter 10 Lets Get Creative!!

Nightshade was in the armory testing out gunman the humans had stolen while Thyme was in the tech room with the Mechanic and Tech expert Leeron. "Well aren't you an interesting specimen," Ron said examining Thyme.

Thyme smiled sheepishly and blushed as Ron ran his hands across her wings, "You know I'd really appreciate it if you didn't touch those please," she said. Ron looked up at her and backed away and smiled.

"I understand. I'm sorry about that dear. I'm just not used to meeting people similar to the beast men. I mean you're gorgeous! I mean how do you keep your hair so smooth and colorful? Your body rival's our weapons expert Yoko, and you're obviously an artistic creator as well! I mean these power gauntlets you hold can stop a gunman's strike while keeping all of your limbs intact is superb!" he said.

Thyme giggled, "I used to do just art but after a little while. After a bit I wanted to expand to many things. I'm not one for violence but I do enjoy knowing my creations are used to help others. Plus a girl needs her own way to defend herself," she said smiling.

Ron nodded, "I see. So is there anything in your bag of goodies you wish to share?" he asked looking at her bag. Thyme sighed and went to the bag and started pulling random gadgets out.

Thyme set a particular shiny set of cuffs with many little buttons on it to the side and set the rest of her equipment back in her bag. Ron watch as she put all of the gadgets in. The bag held so much but looked as if it held absolutely nothing within them.

Thyme picked up the gauntlets, "These gauntlets are designed to take on the form of armor identical to machines we use. If I'm not mistaken I can hand these to Kamina and Simone and they would take on separate forms of Gurren Lagann, but they're still in the prototype stage. I haven't quite figured out how the energy in this realm works exactly," she said.

Ron smiled, "Maybe it has to deal with Simone's little key he has," he said.

Thyme raised an eyebrow, "What key?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightshade was in the seat for a specific black and green gunman and was enjoying the feeling of the gunman. Thyme and Ron walked towards the training area and threw themselves to the ground as Nightshade threw his leg around passing over their heads.

"NIGHTSHADE! YOU BIG CLUTZ GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!" Thyme yelled. Night-shade stopped in mid-kick and fell over shaking the entire base! Kamina was laughing his ass off while Simone hid behind a barricade. Ron shook his head. Thyme flew up to Nightshade and he opened the hatch to his gunman.

"Sorry about th-!!" Nightshade spoke as Thyme slapped him across the face with her gauntlet active. Nightshade yelled in pain and glared at Thyme who merely smirked, "What was that for?!" he growled.

Thyme rolled her eyes, "Get out I have an idea," she said. Nightshade raised an eyebrow and set the gunman back in place. Thyme slapped the cuffs she had on Nightshade's wrists and walked over to Simone, "I know it's a bit of a favor but can we borrow that key of yours real quick?" she asked. Simone looked from his necklace to Thyme's sparkling blues eyes.

Simone lightly blushed, "If you don't mind... Could I test out your idea instead?" he asked her. Thyme blinked and felt the emotion in his words and smiled. Thyme walked back to Nightshade and took the cuffs off of him and slapped him again. Kamina laughed and Nightshade shot him a glare.

Thyme put the cuffs on Simone's wrists and looked at him and smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. Simone blushed dark red and smiled as he looked down at the cuffs. A key hole had been made for his key but it didn't glow like it did when it did in Lagann.