Five

Teri

From the table of which I was seated, I watched as the beauty I'd happened to fall helplessly for, strutted in my direction. I listened to clacking of her high-enough inch heels, hitting against the silver, painted floor. I studied her figure from head to toe, that drove every man in this here place crazy of desire, and making every woman wish they had those curves and that oh so beautiful, carameled toned skin. That white dress she had been wearing definitely held her body in a way the men most likely wished to. I payed close attention as those perfectly styled curls bounced along her shoulders, causing judgment and speculation to swim through the room.

My Sher Bear was a show stopper, and that, I was sure of.

"Sorry I'm late, Polo." She said, dropping her smooth lips upon my cheek, causing those butterflies to jump, again.
Other than that perfect fitted, white dress and those 'music to my ears' shoes, her lips are lined with red, firing lipstick, and her nails are painted of gray. Why, oh why, did she dress so well, making me wish she was mine, and only mine? Not Khamar's.
"Had to pick up and drop off the bebes." She went on.

I hugged her with my slender arms. "Oh, that's okay, my love. A mother's job is never done, right?"

Sherri's head went up and down. "Right." She then looked at me, cheesing especially hard.

"What?" I wondered of her smiling.

"Well," Her pupils roamed my body. "Aren't you dressed beautifully, this evening?"

I laughed a bit, smiling just as hard as she was. "Y'know what? I think I am." I then moved my head from side to side, swinging my straightened, blonde hair.
Opposite of Sherri, I was dressed in a tight fitted, black dress. Heels of the same color covered my feet, and rose colored lipstick surrounded my lips.

She chuckled. "You're quite a character, Polo. Quite a character."

"So I've been told." I said back. "Seriously though, you look absolutely stunning. Does Khamar know you're here? That we're hanging out tonight?"

I then watched as Sher's brows rose. "Uh, no. I didn't mention anything to him. Why?"

A man dressed in an uniform, with the same words of this restaurant, imprinted on his apron, walked over to our table. First, he asked for which drinks my love and I would prefer, then told us he'd be back to take our official orders.

"Well, we uh...we are on a date, Sherri." I responded, once he had left. "You didn't tell him we're hanging out, just in case he gets worried or anything?"

Her shoulders shrugged. "He knows I'm out, just doesn't know where." She slightly smiled. "Besides, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him."

I wasn't too certain in regards to agreeing with Sherri's decision to not tell Khamar that she was 'hanging' out with me. Even though this was an actual date. But, I guess she was right that if he hadn't known, it wouldn't hurt to keep it that way. "Alrighty then."

I wanted for us to come together—this night—to enjoy eachother. Not to discuss Khamar. Though, I know I was the one who bring him up, I didn't really want to speak of him.

"You get any good sleep, last night?" So, I tried changing the subject.

Sher Bear smiled, revealing those perfect whites. "I've slept wonderfully. Better than I have in a long time." She then took a sip of her drink. "Ever since that night your lips touched mine."

When she'd said that, those butterflies, the same ones that had built a home in my stomach, danced with joy. She sure did know how to send chills down my body, sending them to places I never knew they could go. To places that boiled with heat, heat hotter than the sun.
"Is that so?"