Four

Teri

"Lena, honey, I'm sorry." I said to Sherri's character, rubbing her left shoulder, following my lines. We were in the mama's room, sitting upon the bed provided, as the camera's rolled right in front of us. 

Today was the second day of filming, and I couldn't have been more happy. I'd be here on set with Sherri for hours, until wrapping time. Plus, the two of us had a sex scene to film, and I was even more excited about that.

She had tears in her eyes, doing as the script ordered. "I know. I know you didn't mean it. Really, Stef. Its okay, I'm okay."

Apparently, my character shared a few things with Lena, and she didn't think of the affect those words might have before releasing them. Which could be a reoccuring thing, because every die hard fan of the show knew that Stef could be a bit impetuous.

"I love you." I grabbed Sherri's hand, holding it dear to my heart. As I did so, my heart raced in an indescribable speed, going at a familiar pace. Why had this happened every time we touched? Every time.

She slowly brought her face to mine, lining our lips and awarding me with those beautiful brown eyes.
I began to breathe exceedingly heavy. Sherri sure did have a way of making you feel a way you didn't even know you could.

Our lips crashed upon each others, dancing in sync. I placed my right hand to the rear of her head, as chills filtered my body.

"I love you, too." Sherri said to my character, once we released, catching our breaths.

I tugged at her shirt, doing as the script directed. I was to remove Sherri's shirt, as she will do the same, saying things Lena would adore.
But, I couldn't think straight. The heat surfacing around us made speaking exceptionally hard. Just Sherri's touch made my mind go blank, erasing me of my memory and only focusing on her.

"Cut!" Peter, the one directing us, yelled, as we dove into the bed, me on top.

Sherri and I stood up.
I was breathing deeper than I've ever breathed. Why was this happening?

"Hey, Teri? Why don't you take five?" Peter said to me, noticing me acting differently than usual.
I walked off, making my way to the trailer.

How was it that a woman, married to a man and birthed children of two, could have such an impact on me? Making me fall harder than I have ever fallen? Making my heart love harder than it had ever loved?

And, although I believed in love and thought that same love or opposite love was such a beautiful thing, I had always been with men. Never had I desired none other. But, it was different with Sherri. I loved her. I admired, and only dreamt of her. That had to have been a sign, right?

I began to pace back and forth, entering the trailer. With all of the thoughts and feelings that I couldn't explain, today was certainly not a usual day.

The door swung open, giving my sight to Sher.

"What was that in there?!" She said, seeming flabbergasted.

I stopped moving, then turned to her. "Okay, please tell me you're feeling what I'm feeling?"

"What do you mean?" Her brow lowered.

"Every time we touch? Whenever we look at each other? You don't feel that?" Sweat ran from my ears to my neck.

I watched as Sherri's eyes traveled beneath us. I couldn't have been the only one having the unexplainable happening. She had to have known what I was talking about.