Chapter Fourteen

||ALEXS P.O.V||

I llayed down on my bed in my new room at Austins house.I began sobbing like a maniac while the boys were in there also.They tried comforting me but I still just layed there soaking the comfortor.I couldn't care less if I destroyed my stuff or not.I just wanted to cry.The way Melanie pushed me off and left that fast,it hurt.She must really hate me.

No matter how hard I try to think otherwise,she'll always hate me.I hate me too.I hate all that I've done to her.I've treated her as if she was nothing,I've gotten her drunk,I've tooken away the most important thing to her-her virginity.Then I asked her out and not even a full week until I broke her heart.Of course,she'd never trust me ever again.I was the one who caused Melanie to move here!

"She was the best thing that ever was mine."I sobbed."But now I'm probably just another heart break."I punched the bed.I didn't want to punch the walls because I knew Austin would be mad.I couldn't have another person mad at me.

Austin grabned my fist in the midst of me punching the bed.I looked him in the eyes with a sadden expression.

"Alex,you know who you are.You can't be beating yourself up because of one mistake.Your here now.She'll come around,or so I hope.She's just in a lot of pain."Austin said.He placed his hand on my back patting it.

I shoved his hand off and got up from the bed.

"I'm sorry Austin.I can't do this anymore."I ran out of the house.I've seen this one area around here earlier.That's the perfect place.

-------------------

I shut my car door.I took out a piece of paper and began to write,

To whom may ever be reading this,

I'm sorry for this to be our last goodbye.I couldn't take the pressure anymore.Everyday,knowing I've been hurting the ones I love,it hurts.A lot.

Mom,I love you a lot.You raised me well!Except I've just decided to make the wrong choices.But I love you,I'll miss you momma.You always knew when to comfort me.But now I can't have you comfort me.I love you always.

Dad,you weren't always there for me but I knew you loved me.Yeah we fought over some things but we always could just get over it.Keep a watch on Adam for me,please.I love you.

Austin,Hey man.You've made it so far!I still remember watching you grow on youtube.We went to ten fiews to ten thousand.Congrats on 3million Mahomies.I hope you go farther in life.You deserve it bro,Im sorry I won't be there when you do go big.I love you bro.You were my best friend.

Zach&Robert,Aye guys!You guys were my main G's.I'm gonna miss you guys a lot.You guys always hungout with me when I had nobody.Or when Austin wasn't there.I'm gonna miss you guys.You were the chillest people I knew.

And last but not least....

Melanie,Hey baby girl.I know how much you hate me.I hate me too.I just wish I could've done better for you.I hope whoever is with you next treats you better than I did.You were my star.You made me the happiest.After everything I've done wrong to you,you deserve so much better.I hated seeing you cry today.I read all your tweets too.I know that there were some bad dates and some heartbreaks.Im sorry baby,they just don't know how special you were.But most of all out of everyone,I'll miss you the most.I love you princess. :*

I love you all.Im sorry it had to end this way.

Love,

Alex

Tears fell from my eyes writing that note.My phone was overflooded with missed calls and text messages.I texted them all that I'm at the bridge.More texts filled up my phone.

I slowly walked to the bridge.I stepped up on the side of the bridge.I looked down to the rushing water.My breath became unsteady and uneasy.I stood there for a good ten minuets,and just as I was about to jump,I hear a voice.

"Alex!Don't jump!"

I turned around and there she was.

||MELANIES P.O.V||

I was giggling with Izzy about random things that has happend in the past three months.She was ready to have her baby in about the next two weeks or so,when I got a text.

From:Austin

Melanie Reneé McQuenn,where the hell are you?You need to come home quick,Alex is trying to commite suicide.

I dropped my phone and began running.I kept running and avoding stares from people until I reached the house.I came rishing inside in a fluster.

"Where is he."I demanded.

"The bridge.Melanie,go!Hurry!There isn't enough room in the car.Go now!"Austin yelled.

He tossed me a set of keys.They were to his Rover.He never lets me drive it so he must trust me a lot.I dashed out to the car pushing the keys in starting the vechile.It roared to life as I backed it up and drove as fast as I could to the bridge.And just then,he was there.Standing ontop of the bridge.I hopped out of the car and called out,

"Alex!Don't jump!"he turned around and bursted into tears.

"I've lost my mind so bad that I'm imagining her here."

I came closer."Baby no.I'm real!Your not crazy!I love you!Please step down,for me?"I asked.

He slowly got down off the bridge standing now on the ground.I ran to him throwing my arms around his neck kissing him non stop.I hugged him.He rubbed my back as we both began to cry.We kept kissing.There was no chance now that I'd be loosing him.

"I'm so sorry,I love you."Alex breathed in my ear.

"I love you too."I whisperd.He kept kissing me.

He isn't the heartbreaker.He's the soulmate.

A/N-Awwee.I was litterly crying while writing this chapter.It was sad.So what do you guys think will be happening now?Please give me feedback,that always helps me the most to write.

Remember......

VOTE!COMMENT!ADD TO LIBRARY/READING LIST!

~Thanks for all the support~