Chapter Two

||ALEXS P.O.V||

I can't believe him!He told me and everything,it'd just be me and him,just like old times.That's such bullshit!Now he has his stupid british cousin whatever the hell her name is here.I was really excited to live with Austin and everything.I'd thought just one more year until Austin is eighteen and we'll both move out toghther and have our own man cave and everything.But for now I was hoping that we could just hangout all the time,share a room,and just chill.But instead I will be waking up to little miss brit probably annoying Austin and I while we try to hangout.But,I guess I'm wrong,as always right?Austin would never have his poor little homeless cousin move out.He has enough money just to buy her a condo or something.Why does she need to live here.

I grabbed all my bags.Along with the help from Robert and Zach.Now,were Foolish Four.And defintaly,we are not adding on Miss "I'm from england and Austins cousin so get the hell out of my way so I can steal him away" into our group.She can just go back over that ocean into england xo she's not here.The only actually cool people from england are like One Direction,Cher Llyod,Little Mix,Olly Murs,and people like that.Which,I've all met thanks to Austin(let's pretend...).But honestly,why didn't he tell me?I guess I'll just keep Austin as far away from her as possible.I don't care if they're family,she'll just fuck up all our plans.

I huffed inside the house dropping my bags into Austins room.I punched a pillow before anyone else came in.I'm so frustrated with the whole situation already.Having my best friend have to take care of little Miss London sickens me.She's old enough to take care of her self right.So she should get off her lazy ass and oh I don't know,work?And actually get a job.

I wondered why the boys were taking so long so I went outside to go see.They had dropped my bags and were helping carrying Austins cousin's bags.Those traders!They were following close behind watching her climb each step until she made it inside the lobby.Even then,they still carried them.I can't believe this.It's like she brain washed them.They followed her into the elevator.Austin just walked in also.I ran in before it closed glaring at his cousin.She sent back a devilish grin.Bitch...

The elevator dinged indicating that we could get off.The doors opened and everyone left the elevator.I grabbed her arm.She looked frightend.

"Listen bitch,your only here because Austin was forced to have you move in,he doesn't want you to.Stay away from him because he won't want a damn thing to do with you."I snapped.She shoved her arm from my grasp and left the elevator.She didn't once look at Austin or the boys.Smart girl.

"Austin,love I'm leaving.See you later!"she called over her shoulder and left the building.I smiled walking into the hotel room happily.Until Austin pushed me against the wall.

"Alex,I don't like your shit.Leave Melanie alone,okay.She did nothing wrong and I know what your up to."he whisper yelled.He realesed me.The fuck is his problem.She's changing him,he doesn't even care about me anymore.

We all sat down on Austins floor just laughing about random things.

"Austin,your cousin,Melanie.She's like,fucking hot.Especially with that accent.Damn."Zach said.So Melanie was her name.

"Oh my god,yeah bro!If girls look like that in england then I want to go."Robert sighed.

"Yeah,she's pretty amazing.If she wasn't family,I might take an intrest.And she has to be good looking for me to think like that about family."Austin laughed.

"You know what,Alex,you and Melanie would be really cute toghther."Robert said.

I choked on my own saliva.Austin hit my back.

"Um,no.I don't think so."

"What?Bro,you'd have to be blind not to think that she wasn't hot!"Zach exploded.

"Well,I just dom't like her very much."I shrugged.

"And why's that Alex?Is she not good,enough?"Austin said.I began to get nervous.Austins a big guy,he could take me out in a second.

"No,she's just going to get inbetween us.You'll spend more time with her than me."I snapped.

"Bro,no I wont.I mean sure,I'll spend time with her.But bro's before hoes right?"

"Right."I guess were cool now.But I still HATE Melanie...