Chapter Seven

||MELANIES P.O.V||

I hate to have the rest of the week over.Today,Austin,Michele,Robert and Zach come back home.Alex and I,were good.More than good.We love each other deeply and do the best we can to make each other happy.I can't say how happy I am to have him.He's special for sure.And he belongs to me,which makes me even more happier.

I was finishing up my morning routine.I prushed through my dark brown hair before I blow dryed it.My hair usaully is pretty wavy which benifited me.I don't like destroying my hair all the time with curling irons and such.It's better natural.I did my usual makeup to look natural but still mixed around and made my eyes pop.I was wearing denim shorts and just a plain grey tanktop that showed off my curves.I slipped on my sandels and went out into the living room.Alex was already there watching TV.

I plopped right down on the couch watching TV also.Alex noticed I was there and pulled me onto his lap.He began to kiss up and down my neck.I giggled in response.My love bites were gone now,of course,except for one that was a faint pink that hid behing my hair.Alexs were gone quickly.Strange.

"Goodmorning babe."he pecked my lips then.

"Goodmorning too."I pecked his back.

We began to cuddle on the couch just laying down toghther in each others arms.I felt so comftorable here.That was until the door opened and we heard Austins,"Yo!"indicating that he was home.I jumped out of Alexs arms sitting causally on the couch also.

"Melanie!I've missed you."Austin hugged me.

"I missed you too love."I hugged him back.

"So,did you guys make up and are friends?"Austin asked.

Alex looked at me and I looked back at him.

"We'll um,Austin,there's-"Austin stopped Alex.

"Hold on,Alex.There's a surprise in the hallway,go."Austin said.

Alex nervously got up from the couch giving me a 'sorry' look.I nodded and he left out into the hallway.Leaving just Austin and I.I sighed.

"So,how was the weekend."Austin asked.

"We'll,it was pretty nice.But theres something I need to tell you."

"What?Tell me anything."Austin started to worry.

"Something happend while you were gone."I hesitated.

His expression was blank.Then he sighed.

"Tell me while we go get my bags."I nodded and followed him out the door.

Then,just then.My life was ruined and crashed down.I looked down the hall,to find Alex there kissing a blonde girl.They seemed so into it.I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.He'd only hurt me.

He was......

My heart Breaker.

I clung to Austin trying to shield my eyes.

"Mel,what's wrong?"he asked.

"Take me away from here.Far away from here."I sobbed.

He began to drag me away from the hallway to outside.From the corner of my eye I saw Alex pulling away from the blonde running after us.

"Melanie!Mel,come back.It's not what you think!"that's when I stopped.

I swooped around,Austin holding a grip onto me.

"Alex,you took me to a club,got me drunk then had sex with me.Then,you ask me out,and tell me I'm the one.Are you sure about that?I'm not number five million.I'm done with you.Completly done.You take away what matterd to me the most,and I can't get that back.I don't want to here a lie."I scremed.I coverd my mouth.

"Dammit just let me explain and stop your snobby ass!"he yelled back.

That's when I pulled out of Austins grip to slap him.Hard,across the face.

"I hate you."I growled.

Just then,I left with Austin.Out of the building and into Austins car.

"How come you didn't tell me."

"Because I wasn't planning for anything to happen.I just don't want to see him Austin.Ever.I'm completly done."

"Where do you want to go?"he asked.

That's when the perfect plan came to me.The perfect place to be at.At just the perfect time.

"Take me to starbucks."

A/N-Heyyy guys!Sorry I haven't updated lately!I'm having some serious problems right now.So I'm really busy.I might not update a lot so don't hate me.But enjoy this chapter.

Tell me what you think,nice feedback keeps me motivated.

Remember.....

COMMENT!VOTE!ADD TO READING LIST/LIBRARY!

~Thanks for all the support~