Chapter Four

||MELANIES P.O.V||

I opened the door and there stood non other than the devil himself.What could he possibly want?I thought he hated me with his whole heart and didn't want to spend a week with me.Austin must have put him up to something,he always seems to have tricks a schemes.

"What do you want?"I snarled.

"Geez,no love or lad?"he smirked.

"I'm not going to say that because it's all rubbish.Now what do you want?"I snapped.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry,for everything.I know I've been a real dick.I just thought Austin would care more about you than me and forget about me.But I can see now that's not the case.I'm sorry for talking about your parents really,I am.I didn't know.I'm really sorry.Forgive me?"he asked holding out his hand.

Well,well,well.The devil can apoligize.Never thought.I shouldn't forgive him.But I really want to.He seems really nice now.But I shouldn't trust him.Oh who am I kidding!

I shook his hand gently avoiding his whole palm.My fingers began to tingle.What,no,no,no.Melanie no.

"Apoligie accepted."I gave him my best smile.

"Thanks.Since we'll be here by our selves for a week,uh,would you want to go to like,a club?Or something?"he scratched the back of his head.

"Sure...I guess."I closed the door ready to change.

I ran into my closet and slipped on my best little black dress with matching heels of course.Where would I be without these.I ran into the bathroom fixing my hair a little bit.Running my fingers through really quick.It already was slightly wavy so it looked pretty good you could say.Next,I fixed my makeup that wa pretty drippy and wet.I made it all dark and smokey.I sprited soke perfume and headed out my bedroom door but crashed into something rather large.

I took a step back to see Alex.He seemed to look somewhat formal but somewhat casual.He pulled the look off easily.A grey and black tanktop,skinny jeans,and black Jordans.His hair already flipped nicely.His tanktop also showed off his muscles.Damn....

Pull yourself toghther Melanie!

"Oh,um,I'm sorry."I apoligized.

"No,it's my fault.I was going to go see if you were ready and it looks like you already were."he said in a soft tone eyeing me up and down.Lad,if you don't put your eyes up here I'll knock you out....

He shot his eyes back up at me.Wow,can he read minds or something?

"Um,let's go."he said.I followed him out to the elevator.We both were quiet in the car.It kinda was an awkward silence.We didn't know what to say.Or there's nothing really to say...

We pulled infront of a building where there was loud noises and people standing in line.I unbuckled my seat belt and was ready to go stand in line when Alex grabbed my arm.

"No,no,no.I'm Alex Constancio.They know me."he grinned.I gave him a suspicious look.He just dragged me to the security.

"Alex Constancio."he said.

The guy scanned the list until he saw his name. "Oh,go right inside."he winked at me.That's odd...I'll never understand americans honestly.

The whole club was booing with loud music and smelt of sweat and alchohal.There was young lads and ladies grinding on each other.I shouldn't have came...

"Hey,I'll go get you a drink."Alex zoomed off.Well,now I'm all along.

I stood there in the middle of the whole club.Bodies sweatingand grinding surrounded me.Unntil someone tapped on my shoulder.A very good looking guy stood infront of me.I put on y best smile and greeted him with my name.

"You have a very cute accent."I blushed. "My names Drew.Want to dance?"he asked.

"Sure,I guess."he took my hand and drug me onto the dance floor.There I saw Alex grinding with some blonde.He wasn't getting my drink!Ha!I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.He looked at me and stopped.Better give him a show.

"Let me do all the dancing."I whisperd seductivly into Drews ear.

He tensed up and then agreed.

I stood infront of him and began to well,what americans call,grind.He seemed like he was enjoying himself.He held onto my hips keeping me steady.I continued to dance while watching Alex from the corner of my eye get angry.Oh well,why should he give a bloody damn what I do.It started getting heated and pretty soon something buldged onto my but.Oh Drew....

I turned around to face him and instantly without thinking kissed his jawline while still dancing.Alex was more mad now then ever.Drew stood there enjoying himself very much.Of course.Any guy getting this would be happy.Next thing I know,I'm being torn and held into someones arms away from Drew.

"Stay off my girl."snapped an angry Alex.My girl?Hahahaha,I never was.

I tried shovng him off but he pulled me away to the bar.What the hell?He orderd two drinks of which consisted of alchohal I could tell by the scent.

"Drink."he demanded.I began sipping at my drink.

The warm tingle taste made me crave it more.I begged Alex to get me more.Soon ther was five maybe six more infrot of me.Things began to get swirly and the mood lighter.Alex seemed just as drunk as me probably.

"Let's dance."I slurred.

"O-o-okay."I drug him onto the floor and began dancing.

It waasn't any type of dance.It was a full of grind.Like,seriously,grind.Things got heated and he rubbed his arms down my arms.

"Take me home baby."I slurred giggling.

"Alright."he didn't seem as drunk.Probably able to drive.

We left out the club and got into the car.For me,I was at my most drunken point.I have no idea what has gotten into my but I just felt that I had to go home with Alex.And defintly not sleeping in my bed alone.

Once we were parked I drug Alex out of the car taking him upstairs into my room.My lips connected with his as I pushed him back.

{SKIPPING THE NASTY}

I woke up the next morning in my bed.But not alone.Alex layed next to me.What in the bloody hell...?I looked down and neither of us were dressed.All our clothes were strung on the floor.I got up from the bed dashing into my bathroom.I always keep a spare of clothes in there.I glanced in the mirror and little love bites were all over and my lips were swollen.No no no no....

I changed then came back into the bedroom.Alex was coved in many also.More than me actually.His lips looked very swollen also.Oh my god.....

A/N-Surprise surprise surprise....they got drunk and did the nasty.I bet you guys did not expect that.Well,the next chapter you won't either.I like to mess with yoy guys.Hehehe.Sorry not sorry.

Remember......

COMMENT!VOTE!ADD TO LIBRARY/READING LIST!

~Thanks for all the support~