Chapter Eight

||MELANIES P.O.V||

Austin had tooken me to starbucks whefe we decided to have a 'talk'.He orderd us both frappés.I sat down at one of the many tables here.Austin joined me sitting across.Izzy wasn't here today because she had a doctors appointment.Which dissapointed me in a way,I really wanted to talk to her,not Austin.

Austin took a sip of his drink then sighed.I sipped mine also then setted it down right in front of me.

"Melanie,explain everything.And I mean EVERYTHING that happend while I was gone."he was trying his best to use his calm voice but I could tell me was angry.

"Okay,I won't hold back anything.If that's what you want.The night you left I was sitting in my room crying because of what Alex had said about my parents.Honestly,it hurt.Even though they may have never cared for me,they were still my parents.So then,he came in.The devil came in and actually apoligized.I was in shock,thinking I would have been getting pranked.But no I was not,he was being serious.So he had asked me if I wanted to go to a club at all,I said yes because I thought "Maybe he is trying to be nice".So then that's when things started to get a little crazy."

Austin looked at me as if he was saying "go on".

"And so then,once we arrived there he said he'd get me a drink.So I waited for him,and waited,and waited.Until Drew,the one lad who had his tounge down Stefanies throat asked me to dance."Austin tensed up at Drews name. "Anyways,I agreed because at first I didn't reconize him.So once we were in the middle of the crowd,there Alex was.Dancing,well more like grinding,with some blonde.I was angry because well,I trusted him.So I decided I'd get my revenge doing the same thing.I guess Alexwas not happy with my idea and tore me off him and took me to the bar.Yes,I was underage but I was still curious.So,I drank quiet a few drinks.Pretty soon,I was drunk.As was Alex,but not as bad as me to where he could drive but was still woozy.So then he took me home and I guess,we just did it.I had no idea that we did until I woke up.Naked.And that's when I began to fall in love with him.I was confused,very.Because I'd thought I'd always hate him.That was,until he asked me out.I agrred."

I took a moment to process everything being said before continuing.

"It was a sweet relagionship and all.We were trying to find the right time to tell you,but you had a surprise for Alex.So then,there he was making out with some blonde."tears escaped my eyes."How could it be in just one week,you fall for someone so easily?"

Austin placed his hand ontop of my shaking ones.I looked him in the eyes.His eyes were mixed with sympathy yet anger hid in there also.I was good at telling Austins emotions.

"You fall for someone so easily because you feel like you need them and you deserve them.I'm furious with Alex,very,very much.But I can't kill him because I know you'd be angry.You'll miss him.But I can only give you ome word of advice.You have a choice.You can either stay here in Miami,or you could go back to England.Whatever your choice is,I'm doing too.You need someone to help take care of you,and I'm pretty much all you have left,besides most of the family that aren't here to help you.Just know,I'll accept your choice."

I sniffled swiping away a few sheded tears from my eyes.

"Thank you Austin.But I haven't decided just yet.Give me a week."

"Of course Mel."

"My only question is,who was that blonde girl?Do you know her at all?"I questioned.

He sighed once again."Her names Sarah.Alex never told you?"he raised his eyebrows.

"No he did not.Tell me what?"

"Sarah's his ex-girlfriend.Once Alex decided,that he was old enough to move out,he came here of course.He's too far away from Sarah to hold a good relationship.Also,she's going off to college.He can't always see her.So they broke up for the best.But,Sarah wanted to visit.So we helped her to come.And I guess she just thought that they were still a couple.They were really close,they dated for three years and known each other since fourth grade.We had no idea that Alex and you were in a relationship so we thought she'd be a great surprise.I guess not.But after all he's already done to you,I'm angry.Very,very,very angry."

So that was it.She was an ex-girlfriend.That he obviously has feelings for.I think I know my decision now.And I've never been more positive about it then ever.

"Austin,I made up my decision."

"And what is it?"

"I want go back to England."

A smile spreaded across his face. "I knew you'd say that."

A/N-Heyy guys.I made a quick update.There!Two chapters that coverd for yesterday!I'll try to uldate again tonight!I'm sure I can.I really need some more feedback so I can be motivated to keep writing.If you guys want to of course.I don't want no pressure.But I know this chapter is really short but I tried my best for an update.I hope this works.

How do you guys feel about Melnies decision?Should she,or should she stay and forget England????

Remember.....

COMMENT!VOTE!ADD TO LIBRARY/READING LIST!

~Thanks for all the support~