Chapter Tweleve

|

|MELANIES P.O.V||

My alarm clock bepped obnoxiously.Ugh!I absoulutly detest early mornings.I've become so use to America's time zone.It would be a while for me to get used to London again.I've had so many memories here,I know that for a fact.Except,I just can't remember them all.I don't even feel 'home'.This is why I shouldn't have gotten so used to America.Whenever I think things are going well,they never do.Just like the situation with-him.

I sat straight up after slapping my hand onto the alarm clock.I ruffled my sun streaked brunette hair.The sun shined through the blindes.I yawned,stretching out my back muscles cringing at the 'pop' noise.Ihate when muscles pop.It'sa nasty noise in my opinion.

I swung my legs off from the two feet fall from my bed.I jumped off my bed and half zombie walked-half dragged myself into the small bathroom that was placed in my bedroom.The housee consisted of five bedrooms.We all had one,except one.That room at the moment was just the guest bedroom.Except,we almost never had any guest.Every once in a while Austin would have his new girlfriend Angelina visit.She was absoulutly beautiful and sweet,I approve of her and love her with all my heart except,their relationship reminded me of....mine.With,him.

Even after three moths since the breakup,I still can't get him off my mind.I have break downs in the most randomest places.Such as,the mall,the theater,at dinner.Or even people with his name or even his appearance.All I do is,well,cry.Nothing more than cry rivers and riversof water.I haven't been a loner while I'v been back in England.I actually have gone on a few dates.One that I'll never call again.Drew.He's been pesturing me,and pesturing me about it.

I looked into the mirror to see my reflection.I was a mess.After last night.Saturdays were always the days when I had to cry,sit inside my room,and watch sobby love stories.Every other night or so,one of the boys would slip into my room and lay with me either untilthe crying stopped or when I would fall asleep.It was always mainly Austin.Austin would slip in and sing to me.There's been nights when I layed there in bed having nightmares,screaming.If Twilight was reality,I was Bella.And him was Edward.It would just be like when Edward left.

I fixed my hair into a high messy bun washing off my smered makeup going natural this morning.I stepped out of my bedroom and paraded downstairs ready to eat breakfast whatever it was.I stepped into kitchen.My bare feet padding across the wooded tile reaching up into a cuboard until arms wrapped around my waist.I turned around to see who I didn't want to see...ever again.

||ALEXS P.O.V||

I was laying in my bedroom back at my moms,crying to myself.Looking through HER twitter account.I scrolled down her tweets and people who meantioned her into tweets.Many of which to 'stay strong', 'rise above it',and other things along the lines of well,depression.Most of her tweets looked like this....

_ItsMelanie_: I never imagined it would hurt this bad trying to get over the last time we were toghther.

_ItsMelanie_: There was a time when my face was full of smiles,now it's full of tears.

_ItsMelanie_:Remember that LAST kiss,on our LAST date.That's what I wish I felt instead of tears dripping on my lips.

_ItsMelanie_:Watch,the girl paints a pretty picture along a blank space against her skin.

And so on.I have no idea if she is suicidal at this moment but I know damn

sure that it hurts like hell to know she's in pain.And that it's most lilely from me.I just want to be with her right now.It's not that I hate Sarah,she just,isn't the perfect girl girl for me.I don't know why I pretended for so long.Acting as if,she was the perfect girl for me.Sarah is gorgeous and a sweetheart,but she just doesn't compare to Melanie.(Please note:No hate to Sarah Wrigt,she's freaking amazing!Go with it!) Her looks,you'd have to be dumb enough to say that she wasn't pretty.Remember,pretty.I didn't say beautiful.Someone truly beautiful,that award goes to Melanie McQuenn.

As I was laying on my bed,incame a frowning Sarah.She also was holding her white sandels to her summer dress in her hands staring right at me.I wiped my eyes and pushed on a fake smile.

"Hey baby,something wrong?"I asked in my best sucking up voice.

"Alex,I'm not stupid.I know you miss her."she crossed over her arms across her chest.

I sat up a bit on my bed.Laying back against the wall.

"What do you mean by, 'her'."I used quatation marks around 'her'.

"I know that you still love her."

I held my head down in shame.

She crouched next to the bed staring straight at me in the eyes.

"Alex,I don't want to make thhis hard.Know that I love you.I do.But,knowing that you love her still and can't get over the fact that she's gone,dose kill me inside,but still,I want you to go back to her.You need her,and from what Austin says,she needs you just as well."

"You talked to Austin?"I perked up.Its been to long to not have my bestfriend with me.

"I did.He was the one who sent you a ticket,Melanie needs you.She's in serious pain right now."

I gave her a hug."Thank you Sarah for understanding.You'll always have a place in my heart."

That's when she left.I began to pack.I will be moving back with Austin and hopefully get my girl back.

--------------------------

I stepped into the well decorated house.Michele must have helped pick it out.Which is always no surprise to me.Austin wasn't the best when it came to picking out serious things,like his first house.It would've just been a flat possibly.

I setted my begs down at the door.I glanced around the living room.Many pictures were hung.Many of just Austin and Melanie toghther as kids.

"She's in the kitchen."Austin whisperd.

I walked into the kitchen to see a petiet girl looking into a cupboard searching for sokething.Wearing nothing but a large dark blue tee shirt with baby blue and gray sleeves and a pair of fuzzy shorts.Her hair into a bun a few waves fell out from her hair.Most of them stayed in place.

I walked towards her in a slow approach.Once I finally reached her I did what came to me first.I hugged her.I hugged her like I never wanted to let her go.She turmedd er hed to look at me.Once she realized who was standing there holding her.She looked terrified and began to cry.

A/N-Heyyy guys!Sorry for the late update.Well,enjoy!

Remember........

COMMENT!VOTE!ADD TO LIBRRY/READING LIST!

~Thnks for all the support~