Chapter Thirteen

||MELANIES P.O.V||

There he was.Standing right before me.The one who broke my heart to pieces and who I may never trust again.EVER.Came back into my life.I looked at him frightend in the eyes.He was smirking until his face dropped to a frown.I began to feel tears cloud up my vision.I pushed him off me and ran up to my room.I kept hearing my name be called but I still kept going up to my room.I locked the door as quick as possible.I changed out of my pajamas and into some ripped skinny jeans,a flowy light blue tanktop,and threw on my low cut dark gray fringy boots.I ran a brush through my hair untangling the nots,fixing my makeup,I sprits some perfume on myself.

I swung open the door and right before I tripped over them,I realized that there were light pink roses laying right infront of my door.I sat up and read the small note card attatched to the roses.

Princess,

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

You may not ever give me a chance,

But know I'll always love you.

xXAlexXx

I flung the card back into my room.I picked up the roses and continued walking to my destination.I needed fresh air.And anywhere away from here right now.

-------------------------

I arrived infront of a small pond.The one I'd always go to as a small child.I watched as a mother goose swam across the pound with her ducklings following closely behind her.One little duckling stood out from them all.Instead of the pretty little yellow fluffed ducklings,he was smaller than the rest and gray.He struggled to keep swimming with the rest.

"Keep paddeling duckie!"I yelled only so I could hear.

Soon enough the duckling was swimming faster and had caught up to the rest of them.He kept paddling and he finally did it.Just keep paddeling.

I took the roses he had given me and one by one plucked one off.I tossed them into the pond watching them hit the surface..

"If he wasn't my soulmate."tears slipped my eyes as petals still dropped."Then was he my heart breaker?"

After all the petals were gone,I continued on to somewhere comforting.Somewhere I have always gone to in America.....Starbucks.

I reached the Starbucks composing myself and opened the door.The fresh scent of vanilla and coffee beans welcomed me inside.It's mid fall so anything to do with heat inside I'd love to be in there.

I walked up to the counter. Dark haired red head stood there talking to one of the workers before turning around to me.I gasped.

"Izzy?"

-------------------------------

A/N-This is legit,the shortest chapter I've ever written.I had to make a quick update because well,you guys needed one.But this story is going to be very surprising.So enjoy!

Remember......

COMMENT!VOTE!ADD TO LIBRARY/READING LIST!

~Thanks for all the support~