Chapter Ten

||MELANIES P.O.V||

I sat down in the airport on Austins lap.He was holding me while I sobbed my heart out.If Alex thought that this move would hurt him more than it would hurt me,he was wrong.Dead wrong.It's already started to eat me inside and I'm finding it harder to leave as every minuet passes by.I love Alex,I do.But it'd be best if I left.I couldn't bear no more pain.One more thing to go wrong in my life,I think I just might as well die.

As I cried Austin rubbed my back while singing softly to me.It remimded me of this one time when we were kids.When Austin lived in Texas.

--------(FlashBack)------

"Austy!"I yelled.I was sharing a room with Austin at the moment.

I was terrified of thunder and lightning.We had just gotten a huge storm here and the power was out.I was just only about fifteen when this all had happend.Austin was fourteen and quiet the sweetheart.I always helped him in his most hardest decisions.These were the times when I'd visit Austin while his friend was gone.Austin was sleeping on the floor while I slept on his bed.

"Yeah Melanie?"he groaned.He was sleepy I could tell.

"I'm sorry I woke you up.Uh-nevermind."I tried to roll onto my side but Austin grabbed me.

"No,what's wrong Mel?"he asked.He was concerned now.

I sighed rolling back over."Fine.I'm scared of the lightning and thunder."

A smile spreaded across his face."I'll lay up here with you,and sing to you.Is that okay?"

This was when we both had braces.So my smile was not the best but Austin managed to pull it off just nicely.

"That'd be nice."I smiled back.

I pulled back the covers as Austin climbed into the bed next to me.He held me tight and began to softly sing a quiet tune to me.Everytime we'd hear a rumb,e I'd flince but then Austin would hug me tighter.Austin was the brotherly figire I'd never had,but had whished.Im way,he said I was his 'little' sister even though I was older.But Austin was taller and looked older than I.I soon began to fall asleep to his voice.But just before I did I whisperd,

"Austin,you have a talent *yawns* use it."then I fell asleep.

-------(Flashback Over)-------

The plane was just now boarding.I held onto Austin's hand as he walked me to the lady who took our tickets.We weren't just safe walking there.The lady had to freak outbecause it was,Austin Mahone.Causing more girls to sworm around and run towards us.We all threw our tickets and began to run until a certain person yelled something.

"Where's Alex?"

Then I lost it again.I bursted out into tears and sobs.Austin shielded me and lead me to the plane.

We all took our seats.I sat on the inside next to the window while Austin and Dave sat next to me.Robert and Zach were behimd us sitting on each side of a pretty girl.

"Want to listen?"Austin asked.He handed me a earbud.

I nodded,until I heard the tune of the song.Up,by Justin Bieber.I tore the earbud out of my ear and began my crying once again.

"I'll miss you Alex."I touched the window.

Soon,I feel asleep.

---------------

"Alex!"I yelled across the medow.I was jumping around,hiding behimd teees in my white cotton dress.Alex seemed similar in clothes.Grey button down shirt,white skinny jeans,and grey Supras.

He ran after me chasing me.We giggled as I scremed once he caught me.He kissed my cheek whispering,

"I got you princess."

He set me down.My bare feet touching the cool medows ground.Everything was perfect here.Sweet,elegant,and warm.Most of all,happy.

I draped my arms around his neck.He placed his hands on my hips as we gazed into each others eyes.

"Promise we'll be toghther always."he fiddled with my sun streked brunette hair.

"I promise."he kissed my lips gently and smoothly.Things sort of were getting intemse.I had to breath so I broke the kiss.Alex kissed against my ear sending shivers up my back.Then he whisperd,

"Marry me Melanie."

I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Yes."he pulled back smiling at me.Everything was wonderfuland happy,until it began to beclme a blur.

The next thing I know,my eyes are being opened.It was a bloody damn dream.I began to cry.It was too good to be true anyways.

A/N-

Heyyyy guys!I know,Its reallyyyyyyyyy short.I tried making it long.Im not good at writing,I try my best to update everuday.Im not very succesful.Sorry.I hope this works though!

Remember.....

COMMENT!VOTE!ADD TO LIBRARY/READING LIST!

~Thanks for all the support~