MUST READ*****VERY IMPORTANT*********

HEY GUYS!! SO AS YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUEL. I AM STUCK ON TWO PLOTS.

1. When Vampires almost succeed in killing Skylar, Zach vowed to kill a vampire on sight and that no one in his family is to come near one. So with that in mind he taught his children how to kill a vampire. One ay while Alana was out in the woods, she smelt the most enticing smell that could never be replaced. She searched for the owner of this smell and when she finally found him, she didn't expect him to be a vampire.

2.When the Moon Goddess Foresaw a great evil that could harm all races, she decided to pick one special person to be the one to destroy it. This special person will be gifted with powers and a powerful mate to help her. What everyone didn't expect was for that person to be sweet Alana.

After years of training, Alana is sent to the Werewolf Kingdom to attend the Mating Ball where she would find her mate. When she arrives there, She didn't expect to have the arrogant, possessive, Cocky and Sexy Prince as her mate.

I honestly like the Second one but whatever you guys like is fine.

I REALLY REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT EITHER 1 OR 2 IN THE COMMENT BOX. PLZ DO THIS. AFTER EXACTLY ONE WEEK I WILL COUNT THE VOTES AND TELL YOU GUYS WHICH ONE IM DOING.