The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Finally Saved

Again I am sorry for not updating but I don't think it's been a very long time since the last time I updated. Anyways, I hope this makes up for it.

-

--------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Zachary POV

" Alpha Zachary." I heard one of my pack warriors say behind me. I looked in his direction and saw his facial expression was fearful and worried.

" What."

" Please follow me." He said walking away. I followed behind him. Once we reached there he moved out of my way so I could see it. There was a huge pool of blood. All I saw was red. I punched the nearest tree to me and made a whole. My hand cracked under pressure but right now I didn't care. I swear if my mate is hurt, I will fucking kill him.

" Please calm down. I have more things to say. Anyways, there is more blood trailing towards a road and that's when it stops. We cant track her scent I'm guessing she was taken by car from that point on." He said showing me the blood drips.

' Zach help me. I don't know where I'm at but it looks like I'm in some sort of Cabin. I dont have much time. I love you and so do our babies.' Skylar mind-linked. Shortly after an image popped in my head of a rusty cabin.

-

-

I know where she is.

-

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV

" Skylar, I brought some food." Caine said while entering the room with a bag in his hands. He sat down beside me and looked at me worriedly. " I'm going to untie your legs okay. But please behave." He said while going over to untie my legs. Once he finished, I cautiously propped my self up.

" why are you doing this, Caine. You were so nice." I asked as he opened the bag and laid out the food on the bed.

"Do you really wanna know why?" He asked as he peered at me." My brother always gets what he wants. It's not fair. I should get something in return. He took the Alpha position from me, he was always my parent's favorite child and now he wants to take you away from me. I will not let that happen. I got my revenge on my dad and now I will get my revenge on my brother." He said evilly.

" Wha- What do you mean you got your revenge on your dad." I asked scared as a shiver past down my spine. While I waited for his answer, he opened up a hot bowl of soup in a plastic container. He had an evil smirk on his face while he brought a spoon filled with soup to my lips.

" Isn't it obvious love. I killed him. I sent rogues to kill him and they did a mighty fine job if you ask me." He said while forcefully sticking the plastic spoon in my mouth. I looked at him horrified as I quickly gulped the hot soup down my throat.

" You're physco. How could you do that!" I yelled at him. As soon as those words left my mouth, I regretted it. He poured the hot soup on my bandaged leg, which caused a ear-popping scream to escape my mouth.

" I'm doing this for the both of us. Why are you so stupid? I've had enough of you." He said before slapping me in my face. A whimper escaped my lips as he roughly untied my hands. Once he finished, he pulled me up by my hair and dragged me out of the room. He led me to a door and flinged me inside. I tumbled down the stairs while I tried my best to protect my stomach. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard heavy footsteps hit the squeaky stairs. I groggily started to crawl my way to a corner. But I was pulled back by my feet. I screamed and tried to wiggle out of the death grip he had on my ankles.  A yelp escaped me when I was tossed over his shoulders.

" I told you to not disrespect me." He said while sitting me down on a splintery wooden chair." You need to learn discipline. I wont kill your babies this time but next time, I wont be so merciful." Caine said while strapping my arms and legs. When I moved to get comfortable, my skin made contact with the medal that held me captive in the chair. I hissed in pain when my flesh eroded away. The only thing that could do such a thing was silver.

Caine went to a nearby closet at the end of the room and came back with a medal tray and a black bag. I watched as he set the tray beside me and emptied the bag. I gulped and looked at him fearful. He was going to torture me to death. There were at-least a hundred utensils of doom sprawled on the tray.

He was going to use all the tools. Every last one. Caine is a monster. How could he do this to me if he supposedly 'loves' me? I gulped as he neared me with a knife. I held back a whimper as he made his first cut. It was a long shallow gash right above my mark. I bit on my lip to dismiss the tears that threatened to spill.

----------------

------

--

An hour passed and holding back my tears were impossible. I couldn't stop crying. Every-time I felt the cool metal of a tool, I screamed as Caine flayed, cut, ripped, and anything else possible to do to my flesh. Although my throat was dry and cracking, it didn't stop my high-pitched shrieks of pain.

"You should have listened to me. You made me do this." He said as he searched for another tool to use on me.

" I didn't make you do this to me. If you loved me like you say you do, you wouldn't be doing this." I said in a whisper. Caine neared me once again with pliers. He knelt down ripping off each and every one of my toe nails before moving to my finger nails. With every nail that was pulled off of me was accompanied by a scream.

" All done, my love. Maybe next time you wont disrespect me and question me. From now on, you will obey me." He said as he caressed my cheek. Caine bent down and unhooked me of the horrible silver metal that dug into my skin, adding to the infinite amount of pain I was already in. I peered at my wrists and saw blood covering my skin from all the struggling I did.

" After you completely heal we will get married and raise your babies together." Caine said while caressing my cheek.

" I will never get married to you. And I'll be dead before you even touch one strand of hair on my babies heads." I said before spitting a mixture of saliva and blood on to his face. Caine's eyes grew dark before he grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor. Pain exploded throughout my entire body. I cried out in pain but that only made the situation worse.

" You ungrateful Bitch. What did I just say." Caine said while giving me a hard kick to my body with every word that flew out his mouth. Caine gave me one last kick in my stomach and my body flew through the air until I hit the wall with a loud crack. I sobbed uncontrollably as I watched Caine go back into the closet.

" I didn't want to kill your babies but I have no choice." He said as he came back from the closet, aiming a gun at my stomach. I tried to move so he wouldn't hit my stomach but it was no use my whole body felt numb.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see what was to come. I waited for the impact but all I heard was a loud crash. I opened my eyes and relief washed over me.

Zach was here!

He's here to save me!

---------------------

----------------

----------

-----

---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally uploaded!!! Do you guys like it???? I hope this good and .....long. I really wanted to get this chapter out of the way. Also I am feeling a lot better now. I still have a bit of writer's block but don't worry I will probably update earlier. I am also going to have a week deadline starting now so the next time I will update will be on the 14 maybe earlier.

Fun Facts:

Chewing gum while peeling onions can keep you from crying

ALSO THANK YOU KAYMICHW1017 FOR MAKING THE COVER FOR MY NEW STORY 'THE VAMPIRE LOVES ME'

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN/FOLLOW