The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Getting Better

Recap:

" I didn't want to kill your babies but I have no choice." He said as he came back from the closet, aiming a gun at my stomach. I tried to move so he wouldn't hit my stomach but it was no use my whole body felt numb.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see what was to come. I waited for the impact but all I heard was a loud crash. I opened my eyes and relief washed over me.

Zach was here!

 -

He's here to save me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary POV

My brother couldn't be any more stupid. Did he seriously take her there? I don't think anyone could get any more of an idiot. He took her to our vacation cabin from 10 years ago. If I had kidnapped someone, it would have been way secretive. Anyways, here I was with all of my pack warriors surrounding the cabin.

" Ben, your group will go through the entrance. Henry, your group will stay out here and I will go through the back. Go!" I commanded through the mind-link to my pack members. As soon as my order went out to them, they didn't waste a minute to follow orders. When I saw everyone doing as they were told, I cautiously made my way through the back door. Once inside I heard a crack and sobbing along with yelling coming from the basement door to my right.

I slammed open the door and jumped down the flight of stairs, obviously pissed. I saw my beautiful mate covered in blood laying in an awkward position with Caine pointing a gun at her and my babies. All I saw was red and I tackled Caine to the floor. We rolled around, crashing into a chair and tray before I finally managed to get on top. I punched Caine repeatedly hearing satisfying cracks. In the corner of my eye I saw Caine try and grab the gun that was mere inches away from his fingers. I growled before sliding the gun away from him.

Suddenly, I was pulled away from him and thrown to the wall. I groaned and looked up to see a smirking Adam. Not a second later, I shifted into my wolf.

How could he betray me as well?

I lunged myself at Adam, forgetting about Caine for the moment. I sunk my nails into his skin and scratched his entire face. Adam yelled at me trying to get me back down but that only made my wolf and I more angry. I sunk my teeth into the skin near his neck and bit down hard. He whimpered and I got up with him still in my mouth. I thrashed my head around, effectively throwing him against the wall, leaving his revolting flesh in my mouth. I spit his skin out of my mouth and turned around to end Caine's life. Instead, I was met with a cold sharp knife. Caine put me in a head-lock with the knife pressed against my neck.

" My dear brother, Haven't you realized. Skylar is mine." He said in a cold tone. I wanted to laugh so hard. Skylar was mine and always will be mine. I growled at his words and he tsked repeatedly gliding the knife a little. At that moment, I sent a message to my pack telling them to go into the basement and retrieve Skylar.

" I'm sorry brother but you forced me to do this." I closed my eyes waiting for Caine to take my life, but instead I heard a gun shot. Opening my eyes, I saw Skylar standing with the gun Caine had earlier. Skylar crashed to the ground and I immediately went to her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her heart rate decreased. At that moment I changed back to my human form and my pack warrior came in. I cradled Skylar's body to mine while my pack warriors snapped Adam's neck and carried Caine out of the room.

I carried Skylar out of the cabin and into my car, stark-naked. But I didn't care right now. I needed to get her to the pack doctor ASAP. I climbed in the car and Ben climbed in as well handing me a pair of basketball shorts. I hurried to put them on before starting the my car and heading towards the pack doctor's office.