Chapter 4- Our Date- Part 1

Hey guys It's Maria! Im not in a good mood right now. My dog Chispa Died on June 8,2013. She's been my BFF since I was 1 and I'm super sad since I wasnt there when she died. So Yah....... Here's the story :-(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" I cant either. And you dont need to ask this is your bed too." He replied while lifting the sheets up so I can get in. When I got in he pushed me onto his bare chest and began inhaling my scent. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

 I felt my face heat up at the way we were in the bed. I had on a tanktop and short shorts while he had nothing but his boxers on. Oh well. I snuggled closer to his chest and found myself slowly drifting off to sleep at the melody of his heart beating. I could get used to this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Skylar POV

 I've been awake the past 5 minutes just staring at my sex god of a mate. He looks so peaceful and he has the cutest pout when he sleeps. These past few minutes I've been debating whether or not to carress his face or not.

You know what Skylar will not be a coward. She will touch her mate's face all she wants. Hmph. I slowly inched my hand closer and closer to his face. I trailed my fingers up and down his jaw line, over his lips, and slighty smoothed out frown lines on his forehead. I was out of my trance by someone abrupt laughter.

" Having fun Sky" He said while pulling me up by my wrists onto his lap, straddling him. Immediately I felt my cheeks heat up and their probably the ugliest shade of red. Why the hell do I act like this with him? I used to be so tough and now I've gone soft. A smirk was plastered on his face probably enjoying the way I reacted to him but two can play that game.

" Actually I was having lots of fun sexy." I said seductively as I inched closer to his face. Haha. He just laid there dumbfounded. But before he could even realise what was happening I grabbed the pillow from behind his head and smacked him with it.

I quickly got up and ran shutting the door behind me. " Catch me if you can doggy!" I hollered. As I left I heard a low chuckle and footsteps quickly gaining on me. I went down the stairs to my right and jumped the last five  steps almost tripping and smacking my face on the marble floor. While running the only thing you can hear were my giggles and the patter of our bare feet hitting the floor.

I ran around the living room trying to find a hiding spot. I finally decided to hide in the closet next to the plasma t.v. I hid further and further into the closet and put my hands to my mouth to muffle my giggles. I knew he would find me but this was too funny. Not a minute later the door opened and revealed my sexy mate. I screamed in joy as he picked me up with one hand under the back of my knees and the other around my waist.

"You shouldnt run away from your mate skylar. I have to give you a punishment kitten." And with that he threw me on the couch with a soft thud. He stalked towards me the way an animal would to its prey.

" Wait! Zach! What are yo-" I was cut off by him tickling me. " Stop! Please!" I screamed.

"Only if you say I'm the sexiest mate alive"

"No!!!!"

"Okay then." He said while tickling even more.

" Okay Okay!!! You...! Are... the..... S-Sexiest....... Mate.... Alive!!!" I said in between breaths.

" Good girl. How about a little kiss on the cheek." He said while pointing to his cheek. I pushed his cheek lightly and stood up. 

" I'm hungry!!" I whined. He gasped faking hurt and wrapped his arms around my waist. He began walking behind me forcing me to walk in his direction since he still had his arms wrapped around me.

I'm pretty sure my jaw was touching the floor. His kitchen was big. No it was huge. It had dark rich mahogany cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a big island in the middle with stools on one side. I felt a warm finger push my jaw up. " Dont want flies in that mouth of yours now do we?" he said with a smirk. I simply glared at him and folded my arms under my chest. He just ignored me and said " What would you like to eat".

"Okay lets see. Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, and more BACON!!!" I hollered while counting with my fingers what I wanted. He just chuckled at my response and waved me over. He probably wanted me to help him out.

-

-

-

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 Minutes Later

Right now Zach and I were currently washing the dishes together. We had fought over who should wash the dishes after he basically cooked everything since I burned myself. He ordered me not to help him anymore. But with my fast healing it was barely even there anymore.

Wait. Where's my dad I didnt even see him once since I woke up. " Hey Zach." I said while he stopped drying a dish and looked in my direction." Where's my dad and my Alpha?"

" Oh they went home for some pack business." He answered.

" Oh" That was all I said before returning back to washing the dishes. I was used to my dad not saying bye or leaving me alone for some pack business. Ever since my mom died a couple of years ago he didnt care for me like he used to. I didnt realize I was crying until I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek. Zach must have smelt the salty water because he grabbed my chin and was staring at me with concern.

" What's wrong?" 

" I'll tell you some day. But something that would really make me feel better is if you would take me out on that date you promised last night." I said with a small smile. 

-

-

-

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This chapter is going to be divided into 2 parts just so you know and Sorry if it took long but I have exams this whole week so yah.

FUN FACT:

Did you know snails can sleep for 3 Years without eating.

DONT FORGET TO 

COMMENT

VOTE 

&

FAN