The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Forever and Ever

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE!!!

I WILL ALSO PUT WHAT THE SEQUEL IS ABOUT.BUT THAT WOULD BE LATER.

 SO HERE IT GOES.

I am so sorry I took this chapter out but I didn't mean to post it yet I still had so much more that had to happen SO Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

" Oh! My bad. Can I talk to you in the other room." She whispered. I nodded and placed Alana down. I walked out behind Alex, shutting the door with a low click.

" What happen." I asked sitting down on the plush couch.

" Well, we're having a...... surprise party for um.... Tom. So.... all the girls in the pack are going to a beauty parlor. So just make sure you get up super early." She said unsure. I was about to ask her who Tom was but she left skipping in joy.

What's up with her? And why did she sound unsure about this party for a so called Tom? Sometimes I wonder if Alex is even Sane.

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV

" Mm-mm.... Zach. Go change their diapers." I said sleepily as once again my babies decided to wake their mommy up. I kept poking Zach in the face and he still didn't get up. The cries got louder and louder until I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped Zach in the face and gave him a kiss to make it better.

" Wake up. It's your turn." I said angrily. He groaned and trotted his way to the door. While he changed the diapers I went down stairs to make bottles of milk to help them go back to sleep.

----------------

-----------

------

--

I woke up to the blinding sunlight that seeped through my closed eyelids. I stretched my limbs letting out cat noises. I looked around the room in search of Zach but brushed it off as him doing some pack business. I got up and peeked in the other room to see if everything was alright before going into the bathroom and taking a well deserved shower.

By the time I got out, Alex was already in my room with two long white plastic bags with a hanger at the top. I raised my eyebrow at her but she just tapped on her blue watch telling me it was late.

" Hurry, we're waiting down stairs and don't worry about the babies. An Omega is going to look after them." She said hurriedly.

" Okay. Well see you in a few." I said as she left. I looked in my drawers and decided to go with some dark shorts  and a yellow tank paired up with yellow sandals. I brushed my hair and decided to let it air dry since we were getting dressed up today. Meaning there is no point in even doing anything with it.

" Luna, Can I help you take the babies down stairs." A female voice asked from behind the door.

" Come in. And yes I would love that."

As I grabbed my cellphone from the dresser a shy young girl came in. She had reddish-brownish hair and freckles etched across her face making her pale blue eyes sparkle. She timidly gave me a nod before going into the room and taking Caden and Alana with her. I stuck my phone in my front pocket and then went to grab Gabriel and Joshua, following after her.

-----------

-------

----

" Ouch!" I yelped as Alex pulled my head down while brushing knots out of my hair. I honestly thought this time we were going to go to those horrible places again, instead Alex told me that Zach said we had to say at the pack's main house to get ready. Why? I don't know. I also asked them where Zach was and they kept saying he was doing some pack business. But I don't believe that. I mean he would tell me, wouldn't he?

" Skylar, you better listen closely. YOU CAN NOT LOOK AT YOURSELF UNTIL WE ARE ALL DONE."  Alex stated firmly. I nodded my head even though I was questioning everyone's strange behavior.

After about an hour of sitting down and feeling like some stupid mannequin they finally finished. Everyone teared up and once again I was left confused. Just when I was about to turn the chair around to look at myself, Martha ( one of the women in the pack) stopped me.

" Sorry honey but it's time for the dress." And with that everyone squealed. " No looking got it." She said before going to the closet. I closed my eyes and actually listened, afraid they might kill me if I looked. With the guide of everyone else I felt myself being slipped into a silky Lacey dress. Without looking at the dress, I skimmed my fingers over the fabric. Finally when they zipped me up, I ran to the tall mirror and eyed my self up and down.

I cant believe it.

I'm in a........Wedding Dress.

" I hope you like it. It was mine when I married Zach's father." Miya said from behind me with tears escaping her eyes. I turned around embracing her in a bear hug.

" I love it! But I think I'm missing something." I said pointing to my head.

" Well duh. You didn't let us finish." Alex chirped in as she placed the veil over my head. This was so awesome. Now I am truly going to be Zach's wife.

" What about you guys. Oh My God. Is there enough time left." I said panicking.

" Relax. Sit down and don't worry there's plenty of time." Alex said taking out everyone else's dresses. There were atleast 10 women here, so those were a lot of dresses. I sat down and waited for them to finish.

-----------

------

----

Everyone was finished and we were about to walk out of the room, when a familiar scent invaded my nostrils. Then there he was. Right in front of my face, in a black tuxedo . He had a sincere guilty expression on his face.

"Hey. You didn't think I would let my little girl walk down the isle without her father." My father said happily.

" Well, I don't know. I was just about to, seeing as my so called father doesn't even care about me."

" I kno- Can we just talk in private." He said pleadingly. Seeing this sorrowful look on my father's face made me want to comfort him but I couldn't just yet. I needed to know why he treated me like the way he did.

" Okay. Girls, if you don't mind I need to talk alone with my dad." I said while looking back at them. They nodded their heads with a smile before leaving. My dad entered and closed the door behind him. I sat down on the couch in the room and patted the space next to me, telling him to sit down.

" Zach told me to come here. He was yelling at me about how I'm not a good parent. And he's right. From now on, I promise to be the best father and grandfather. Just give me a chance, Sky." He said fidgeting with his hands on his lap, just like how I do. Looks like that's where I got it from.

" Dad, just tell me one thing. Why did you ignore me and pretend like I was nothing." I said my voice cracking at the end.

" I was grieving over the lost of my mate. I'm sorry. It's just that you remind me of her. Your the spitting image of her." He said, stroking my face." Please forgive me."

" I Forgive you daddy." I said giving him a warm hug. He got up and latched his arm with mine.

" It's time." He said grinning while a tear escaped his eye. I nodded and we walked out, heading towards a huge clearing. My bridesmaids were already lined up along with the groomsmen. The music started and we took that as cue to begin walking.

----------------------

---------------

--------

----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did you guys like it???

ALSO I KNOW I POSTED THIS BEFORE BUT IT WAS BY MISTAKE AND IM SORRY I HAD TO TAKE IT OUT. AND IF U ALREADY READ IT JUST SKIP THROUGH IT.

I'M SO SORRY.

ALSO IN ABOUT 1 OR 2 CHAPTERS I WILL POST WHAT THE SEQUEL IS ABOUT.

HINT: ITS A STORY ABOUT ALANA'S LIFE.

Comment= 70

Vote=40