The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Your Mine- Part 2

Hey guys! I decided I wont do another book to put the restricted part in it. I'll just keep this a good minimum of rated R. 

Enjoy the story;

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" What's in that box kitten."

" Nothing. I'll just go and put this in the closet." I said running towards the closet. I was pulled back to him and everything I was holding in my hands fell to the floor including my towel.

"Are you hiding something from me kitten." He said while cupping my breasts.

" Yes... I-I mean no. Please I cant show you right now. It's a present."

" I want my present right now so hurry and put those things in the closet." I nodded my head and began to pick up my things. " Do you want me to jump your bones." he said huskily. I squealed when I realized I just bent over while I was naked and went to the closet closing the door. 

Can I really pull it off?

I opened the box to reveal the lingerie I bought. I pulled it on and hooked everything in place before slowly opening the closet door. I walked into the room and tried to do some type of sexy pose at the doorway.

I cleared my throat to get Zach's attention. His eyes snapped in my direction and my stomach did a major back flip. What if he didn't like it?

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV

He was laying in bed with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His face was expressionless as I remained in the sexy pose waiting for his reply. After what seemed like decades but was really only a couple of seconds I was pulled towards his body and then slammed into a wall. It was so fast that it passed by in a blur.

He had his hands on either side of my face, trapping me in between his naked body and the wall. He kissed me hungrily. He took my lower lip in his mouth and sucked on it. By the time he let go of it I was pretty sure it was super puffy and red. He grabbed me by my butt and pushed me up from the ground making me wrap my legs tightly around his waist. I felt his member poking at me through the fabric as he licked and sucked on my mark, turning me into mush. 

He brought us to the bed with him hovering over me. He reached under my back to get the hooks off but failed. He growled in frustration making me giggle.

" I got it babe." I said while unhooking each one of them slowly. I might have took to long because he tore apart my lingerie down the middle. He continued to shred it apart even more and fling-ed across the room, leaving me speechless at his behavior.

" I need to have you know. I'll buy you another one." He said while crashing his lips against mine. After a long time we broke apart, my breathing fast and Zach went to my neck again placing light kisses all over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. Pulling his head up, I crashed my lips to his urgently as I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing him down closer to me.  His hardened member pressed against my core making me moan. 

My hands left his hair and I ran them down his chest, feeling the hard muscles at my finger tips. While doing this Zach left soft kisses and nibbles along my skin that made my body shiver. I let out shaky breath,brought myself closer to him and nibbled on his ear. He ran his hands slowly up my body, over my stomach until they reached my breasts.