The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Girls Day Out- Part 2

Here comes another chapter. In this chapter Im having a love and hate feeling towards Zach in this chapter. But he is still sexy so I think dat makes up for it. Also Mating scene is COUGH* Next chapter  or the chapter afterCOUGH*. Who said that hmmmm............. Oh well. Hehe Hope yall enjoy

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar P.O.V

I woke up with no warmth or the melodic heart beat that I love to hear. I looked around the room frantically to find Zach or at least hear him taking a shower or in the closet.

" Zach!" I called out to him. Minutes passed by and still no answer. I pulled back the curtains to let some sunshine in and noticed the sun was begining to rise. I let out a sigh and went back to the bed to wait for him. About an hour passed and it was now 7 A.M and there was still no sign of Zach coming back so I went to the bathroom. Once over there I did the daily routine consisting of using the toilet, brushing my teeth, and  taking a shower. When I walked out, I hoped he would have been there but he wasnt. Why wasn't he here? He hasn't been here since last night. Was it because I was no good for him and he was taking the opportunity to avoid me? At those words my heart began to break and my wolf howled in pain.

' Don't think like that. He loves us'  Samantha, my wolf, growled at me.

' Well why isn't her here then?'  I replied to her

' I don't know..... but don't think like that'  Samantha whispered obviously hurt.

' Whatever' I said before blocking her out.

Looking at the time I saw it was 7:35. I have to hurry up since we have to go shopping today. I got dressed in some white shorts, a blue ruffle placket chiffon blouse and a pair of blue converses. When I stepped outside with my purse and phone in hand, I bumped into a warm chest that sent tingles where I had been touched. I gasped when I looked at him. He had dark under eye circles, his hair looked as if someone had run their hands through it constantly, his skin wasn't as tan it was sickly more paler. When I reached up to touch his face he slapped my hand away and stormed inside. I brought the hand, that he slapped away, to my chest and sank down against the door sobbing. Why would he do that? Why isn't he at-least comforting me?

" Hey Sky le-" Alex said but stopped when she saw me crying against the door. " Oh my god. What happen?" She asked. Alex ran to me and hugged me while removing my tears with her thumb. " What did my stupid brother do to you? Don't worry, me and my mom are gonna beat him up for whatever he did so cheer up and lets go out with my mom, okay? 

" O-Okay" I said while calming myself down. I got up with help from Alex and we walked down stairs to where her mother greeted us. It soon turned to a glare in the direction of Zach's room. " Can we go now. I want to get mind off things."

" Sure sweetheart. Come on. Our spa appointment is in 6 minutes. Oh my god! Hurry!" And with that we left to the spa in a rush.

When we got to the Spa we were right on time. The woman showed to a private room where three chairs were set up. They each had wax hot and ready. The same woman passed some fluffy white towels and told us to go change in the changing room at the corner. I have a bad feeling about this. 

When we finished changing, three women were seated in front of three long chair thingy. When we sat down they began to spread some of the wax and peel it off. The first three times I was screaming but after a while I got used to it. 

Minutes later, the woman moved down to my lady parts and put some freaking wax on it." What the hell are you doing? What is this treatment?" I asked panicked.