Chapter 4

STILES POV 

"I'll do anything." Derek pleaded.

No one has noticed them and cared like this. Scott did, but right after he saw he found her, Allison. So i was less important. He just assumed id get over it and a year later im still like this. Derek seemed to really care, like truly. It felt better,  now i had a reason to try to stop. Tears continued rushing down my face but they changed from sadness and horror to hope. Maybe, there was a chance i could overcome my addiction to the blades. And Derek would make sure of it. I threw my arms around him and buried my face into his neck. He stiffened, i didnt care i was so grateful. He started to hug back, and i smiled. It has been a long time since i sincerely smiled. I missed it. Derek brought it back. I could never thank him enough. 

"Stiles, why dont you try to sleep again. School for you isnt until 7:15, Its only 5." Derek said, still in the hug. "I wont let go, maybe you just need to fall asleep feeling safe." 

I snuggled a little into his arms, and he laughed. 

"I feel like a my mom," He chuckled. 

"Thats who i miss..." I whispered. 

"What?" He asked. 

"Nothing.. I just miss her..." I smiled feebly.

"Who is 'her'?" He questioned. 

"My mom." I beamed at the good times we shared in the few years we had. 

"I miss my family too.." He trailed. 

A single tear came out of his eye. I reached up and wiped it away with my hand. A small trace of a smile came out. It was enough for my heart to melt. Why am i feeling this? I love Lydia. Do I? Do i like him..  These questions danced in my head as i was lured to sleep. Please dont have them haunt me. Please dont.