Thug Life ( Chapter 4 Part 3 )

After Tavares and I got propose , Shamir told us that Dave was looking for us but we didn't care. He can't touch us. So we came up with a plan.

* The Plan *

We call Dave and ask him can he meet us somewhere. When he get to the spot he wouldn't know what's going on. Well tell him a lil something about some money we got for him and then we go to the car and garb a case with guns that's already loaded and pull em out and start shooting !

( The Convo Between The guys )

Shamir: So when this gon happen?

Keith: I think tonight

Durk: Yeah we doing this tonight.

Shamir: Aye where Reese man?

Durk: Broskie upstairs with Kiyah

Keith: Planning Dey wedding day

Shamir: Oh.

---------------------------------

As me and Tavares in the room first we were planning our wedding day but then we ending up fucking. I was trying not to moan real loud so he had me bite a towel. After about ah good ol' 30 minutes of sex he got a text from Dave. He went downstairs to tell the guys so I got in the shower and got ready. I told the girls we let's get out and ride. Toya told the guys let us know when y'all ready to do this drill tonight Durk replied back saying okay. We got in the car and started blasting Macaroni Time just riding around in traffic.

We got back to the house and I see that the guys ready so we went upstairs and got ready also. We loaded the guns so when we take em out we don't have to cock it back we just gon blast em so we put em in the case that Dave gonna think It's money. Keith called Dave and told him to meet us in that abandoned house that his son took me and my sis Danni to. We got there first and then Nikki seen a car pull up and Dave got out the car we were just standing there like nothing gon happen. Shamir looked at Dave and Dave looked at us. Durk told Dave that we had some money for him and Durk told me to go to the car and get it.

Dave asked for the case and we open it and grab the guns, he looking like what's going on and then we started shooting and went to his car and found some money and weed in the back of the seat. When we got back home I felt a little sick and threw-up and Nikki asked me I'm I pregnant? No I said then She asked did me and Reese use a condom and I just blanked out.

Who's ready for Thug Life:The Sequel ?? :) hoped you liked the the story of Thug Life .