Thug Life ( Chapter 3 Part 3 )

When I ran outside after Tavares and his hoe Tasha, I jumped on her ass and started punching her in her face. But Durk got me off of her cause she had a baby growing in her stomach, I forgot about that part I was still mad that Tavares hurt me like that. Meanwhile after the drama that went down everybody was still having fun.

Keith's Pov ...

While we was having fun enjoying ourselfs, I get a text from Tray Savage sayin: Aye Keef, I need you and the squad ASAP! Ion know what happend, but I told the others and texted Reese since he had to leave. I texed Tray and told him give us about 20mins, I told the girls we had to leave but Toya refused to let me go by myself with the squad. She's my girl, my ride or die, so I see why she wants to come! She's been through everything with me, even when we wasn't dating.

Toya's Pov ....

Keith thinks he's drilling without me? Oh no no. If I lose my niggah Im going down with him! So me and the girls got ready, Ion think Kiyah knew if Tavares was gon be there, but I knew I didnt want to tell her cause if I did, she would'nt come. We called Nikki's sister to come watch Lolo while we go handle business.

As we got dressed in all black, we waited for Nikki's sister to come get Lolo. She came through and got him, we hoped in the car and went to pick up Tray Savage so he can tell us the directions.

Tavares Pov ...

After what happend at Kiyah house, I didnt want to do this drill cause I knew she was gon be there, but dem my boys so I wasn't finna leave dem hangin'. I got dressed and told Keef I was ready. I could already imagine the expression on Kiyah's face when they come and get me. I told Tasha but she didnt want me to do it, I told her I have to. The car pulled up in my driveway I got in and had to sit by Kiyah, she moved a little so her arm wouldn't touch mines, I didn't sweat it though cause I know im wrong for what I did.

In the car everybody had their glock ready, we riding on 069th street where Sw@gg stay, Shamir told us "if we see him on the block dont shoot, let me do it since he shot at me". We seen some of his boys that he be with and did a quick drive-by, as we riding down the street, Shamir seen Sw@gg walking somewhere "why dis nigga always not on the secen when he need to be?" Nikki said, we all started laughing. Durk parked the car and let Shamir get out, Durk told Tavares to go with him just incase but Shamir said no, he wanted to do it by himself. Shamir walked up on Sw@gg and started shooting! He laid there on the ground dead. Shamir ran back to the car with some money that Sw@gg had on him. We left 069th and went back to our block. Tavares looked at me with that "we need to talk face" I looked backed at him and rolled my eyes, he knew I didnt have shit to say to him.

Kiyah's Pov ...

Me, Danni, and Shamir went home and Keith dropped everybody eles off at their house. I told Shamir to go clean off cause he had some blood on him. While he's doing that Danni getting dinner started, Im in my room and I see some of Tavares clothes that he left over here. I really didnt want to call him cause I didnt want to hear his voice, but I had to.

* calling tavares *

Me: Um, hello?

Reese: Wassup Kiyah?

Me: You left some clothes over here, I think you should come get em.

Reese: Okay.

-------------------------------------------------

He pulled in the driveway, I gave him his clothes in a trash bag, cause I was about to threw them away. He took them and tried to give me a kiss. The fuck is this nigga thinking? we dont date anymore! I looked at his ass like he was crazy. I went back in the house and Told Danni, all she did was laugh " ain't shit funny" I told her. My phone started to ring, it was Dave calling from the trap house, he needed us to do this deal for him. I told him I'll be there tomorrow to get the dope from him, but he wanted me to come right now. I told Danni and Shamir I'll be right back, I went to the trap house he gave me the dope and told me its worth 3keys so If somebody fuck up, its our ass and we dont we get paid! I promised him this deal will work out. The next day the squad including Tavares had came over my house so I can explain how this deal will work out. Each person will get a bag and sell it, I told them its worth 3keys. Our bussines shit will start tomorrow, we're gon be spaced out on the block but if you fuck up its OUR ass! So dont get caught.

We woke up the next day, we all got our bags ready. All around O'block we're standing in different spots. Through out the whole day we did good for the first deal. Dave was watching us doing our work so when we was finished he'll give us some money. Even though the boys and us was rich cause we're their girls we was still making money. But I didnt have half of the money as the girls cause me and Reese are no longer together, but I was still rich. After all that dope slangin' and all this money started coming through, it was like changing all of us, but we didn't sweat it.

After them 3keys we had to do another deal for Dave. He called Durk and told us we had to kill somebody cause they was playing with his money. I didnt want to but If one of us back down, he will punish us. So no matter what, we had to do it. Dave gave us the name and the place, we got there and kicked the door down and started shooting. We found where he hid the money and took it with us.

Tavares Pov ...

Man its been about 8 months now, I miss Kiyah so much. Even though we have to work together I wish I could kiss her like we always did before we had to do something! Tasha ain't shit like Kiyah. Everytime I see the guys all caked up with their day 1 ladies I think to myself. I broke up with Tasha hoe ass after she told me that baby might not be mines. She been out here fuckin' other niggas while I have been handling bussines, I kicked her ass out my house, when I told them that Kiyah looked at me. Since we was at her house I needed to talk to her, when I told her everything I've kept for about 7 months and including when she was in the hospital, she listed and apologized but I was the one that needed to apologized She huged me and we both lean in for a kiss but she kissed me on my cheek, all I told her is I'll never hurt her again and I put that on everything. I just wanted her back.

Everybody: Awwwwwwh!

Toya: Dem damn Taylors back at it AGAIN!

Me: No, It was just a kiss ... On the cheek!

( im thinking: should i take him back again? i dont know, what if he do that again. im just gonna think about it, ima play hard to get )

What yall think, should I take him back ? Comment below please ⇩