Thug Life ( Chapter 2 )

* The Day Of The Show *

As Im taking a nap, I hear Danni's footsteps coming downstairs going to the kitchen. She walks over towards me and slaps me real hard telling me to wake up. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!?? I jumped up and said.. Danni had that lil evil sis smile on her face. I wanted to beat her ass so bad.

My phone started to ring, it was Mouse calling. He wanted to know were we still going to see King Louie perform tonight. All I just needed to know what time it started. Danni already had her outfit planned ( Tommy H. outfit) As im on the phone still I pulled out my Polo Ralph Lauren outfit. Mouse was telling me something but I wasnt paying any attention, him and Durk was at the house getting ready. Since they was getting ready, I hop in the shower for a good 30 mins.......

(Back In The Room)

Danni had already taken her shower so she was already ready. I grabbed my phone and texted Nikki, Toya, Keith, and Reese to see if they were ready.

It was now 8:03 and the show dont start until 9 or 10 something, but we wanted to go early, so as Danni gets a phone call from her baby Mouse telling us to come outside .... the foreign white coke color car was outside.. im saying to myself * Durk be trying too show off *. As we got in the car it looked like we was packed when it was only 8 of us.

We arrived at the club where King Louie was performing, Keith said he had gotten a weird vibe as soon as we walked in, but he wasnt gon sweat it. All of us walked to the back where we seen King Louie before he got on stage. Man folks real cool. We talked, took pics and everything. It was now 9 something and King Louie had to go on stage. He did his thing, performed about 5 songs so far.

While King was on stage, me and the girls went to the bathroom the guys stayed out there to support their homie. As soon as we was coming out of the bathroom I seen one of the boys from BDK, a "group" that tried to diss Reese and them, so as im telling the girls to go warn the guys all you hear was gun shots everybody running and screaming. Then I see that somebody was laying on the floor bleeding . We ran over to see who it was! OMG we couldn't believe it, tears started rolling down our faces .....................

To Be Continued !