Thug Life ( Chapter 2 Part 2 )

Mouse woke up and realized that he was still in the hospital, he got up and walked to the bathroom to put his clothes on from the night he got shot then Danni gets up and follow him.

Mouse Pov ....

Man Ima find dem goofy ass niggas that shot me, they think they can just get away like that. Shit they got another thing coming for them!

Danni: Bae dont worry, we gon all find dem niggas that did it.

Mouse: Umhum, but I wanna find them suckas TONIGHT!

Danni: Bae, keep calm we got this.

Mouse smiles at Danni and gives her a kiss. About 10 something in the am the rest of us woke up got dressed and left. As we got in the car Mouse was still 38 hot cause he wanna know who shot him and why. Mouse dont rap nothing but HellaBandz, 11-9, CBB, DBB, Corlay Word, and Gunna City. But Reese and them rap OTF, GBE, 3hunna, L'S, and O'Block. But we dont understand why would they shoot him when he dont got beef? Makes no since!

Durks Pov .....

So, Mouse got shot on saturday night while King L was performing. Is dem niggas crazy, they better be lucky he ain't die .... well it dont matter cause ima still go look for dey ass shooting a fucking 14 year old. They broke ass probly mad that he rich and can rap.

Keith: Not just you, nigga me and Reese gon help you brosike !

Durk: 300hunna !

We wanted to help but I was thinking to myself .......

( Thinks to self )

What if we help the guys and we find the boys that shot Mouse and one of them got a gun, starts shooting and one of us gets shot and Nikki is PREGNANT! Durk dont even know it.

Kiyah's Pov ....

I wanna help but Tavares ain't gon let that happen, they dont want us to get caught up in what they do. Shit we dont care, we're their girls we gon ride for them. I couldnt help but look at Nikki Stomach and look back at Durk. So I pulled Nikki to the side to talk to her.

Me: Nikki, I know this ain't the right time but did you tell him yet?

Nikki: No! Im not ready to tell him.

Me: You do realize that he gonna find out anyway, cause yo stomach gon get big.

Nikki: Yeah, you right. Ima tell him tonight.

Me: Okay.

On the way home, Tavares called me and wanted to come over. So later on that night, im wondering did she tell Durk yet im pasting back and forth.

Nikki's Pov ...

Omg, I'm so scared to tell him but I gotta suck it up and just say it.

Nikki: *screams* DURK?

Durk comes running downstairs

Durk: What?!

Nikki: I have something to tell you.

Durk: What is it baby?

Nikki: Well... Bae im pregnant

Durk: *happy/smiling* Are you serious? I'm gon be a daddy!

Nikki: Yep we starting a family

Durk gives Nikki a kiss and rubs her stomach.

While they all happy, I get a call from a blocked number....

??: Hello, is this Kiyah?

Me: Yeah, who the fuck is you?

??: Dont worry bout that ... but if you wanna know who shot Shamir come meet me on 45th street by the alley tomorrow night.

Kiyah: Um okay! *hangs up*

Who the fuck was that, how they know me, how they got my number? I told Tavares, he told Shamir, he called Durk, Durk called Sosa, Sosa called the rest of the squad including Tadoe, Fredo Santana, and SD.

Nikki texted me and told me that she told him, he was happy and everything. I know his mood changed when he got that phone call.

................................................................

The Next Night we got dressed in all black. Since Nikki is pregnant she had to stay back at the house, Toya stayed with her to keep her company. Me, Danni, Shamir, Tavares, Keith, and Durk are all ready, we got the glocks in the car cause who ever that is that called me might be strapped as well. SD, Tadoe, and Fredo gon be driving behind us as backup just in case this goofy wanna get out of hand. My phone rong the same blocked number called me again.

?? Pov ...

They dont even know it was me! Paybacks a bitch ain't it.

-------------------------------------------------

??: Are you coming?

Kiyah: Yep, im turning in right now

*hangs up*

Fredo and them gon be hiding so that they wont see his car. We pulled in and seen a boy, he was light brown, had tats, some golds in his mouth and a short cut.

WHAT THE FUCK??? It was .............

To Be Continued !