Thug Life ( Chapter 4 Part 1 )

Are you serious.... it was Jace, Dave's son! Why would he kidnap me and Danni though? We didn't do nothing to him and plus we work for his dad...... so?. As me and Danni sitting in the chair tied up with tape on our mouth back at the house Mouse and them are trying to figure out a plan. Mouse was getting really aggravated but then his phone began to rang. Mouse looked at the phone, it was Dave calling him. Mouse answered.

( Phone Convo )

Mouse: Wassup Dave?

Dave: Nigga, don't wassup me.

Mouse: Da fuck got into you!?

Dave: You don't need to know that! But anyway I know where Kiyah and Danni at.

Mouse: Where!?!?

Dave: Ahaha, just call my son.

Mouse: Who Jace?

Dave: *smiling* Yep!

* Hangs up*

Mouse Pov.....

What the hell? Jace? Really? What the fuck he want with my girl and my inlaw? This shit is crazy, he's "suppose" to be our friend... I see why we say " we don't TRUST niggas " cause most of em are either opp niggas or snakes!

Shamir told Reese,Keith, and Durk who took us. They didn't wanna tell Toya and Nikki because they didn't want the to be in This situation right now. Durk wanted Nikki to stay home anyway cause of their son Lolo. They boys came up with a plan.

( The Plan )

* Mouse talking *

We gon walk in there, look for the girls. Reese you gonna put them in the car. Keith and Durk y'all gonna help him put them in the car. Let me take care of him. But if I need help I'mma give y'all a signal and then we gonna kill Dave too.

Keith and them started getting their guns ready and put them in the car. Keith and Durk kissed their girls bye and hoped in the car and took off to find me and Danni. Me and Danni are still in that same spot where Jace put us, we couldn't move for nothing. The rope that he tied us with is cutting me. I looked back at Danni seeing her cry. I wanted to cry but Reese taught me how to be strong so I didn't. That's what I miss about him, if he didn't fuck up we will still be together, but some people need one more chance!

Jace looked both me and Danni in the face and said... I bet y'all never knew that I'll do something Like This. Well thank y'all boyfriends for killing my favorite rappers! I was thinking to myself *This nigga likes bdk... da fuck???? he kidnapped us over something that didn't have shit to do with him*

While he was talking me and Danni heard a noise outside, it sounded Like 4 guys. Danni looked at me so happy because She recognize one of the voices, it was Mouse voice. They guys came in we heard running every where, me and Danni made noise so they can hear us. Jace was in the bathroom, Reese came downstairs untied us took the tape of us him and Keith took us to the car while Durk and Mouse waiting for Jace to come out. Me and Danni thanked Keith and Reese for getting us out of there. Reese gave me a look. All I wanted to do was lay in his arms and kiss him!

About a minute later, Keith and Tavares went back inside cause Durk and Shamir was taking to long. Finally Jace came out he heard everything so he was loaded to so him the guys started going at it they were fighting first until me and Danni heard a gun shot!

I know y'all was waiting for me to update... so I did ツ

But...

Who got shot????????

Should me and Reese get back together?

Would he change his ways?