Thug Life ( Chapter 4 )

Nikki's Pov....

After We did what Dave wanted us to do last night , Tavares went to talking, I kinda felt bad for him cause that hoe Tasha lied to him. He wasn't sweatin it though because he's still in love with Kiyah! She doesn't realize that I mean he wanted to kiss her but she was still mad at him for what he did. I decided to talk to her.

Nikki: Kiyah .....

Me: What?

Nikki: Girl, you needs to talk to him like for real ...

Me: Yeah, you right. Just not right now.

Kiyah's Pov ...

Ion know why Nikki tryin' make me talk to Reese. I don't want to, I don't even know what to say to him right now! Reese was my first love so I did trust him a lot but ever since he went to go do that show in Atlanta he just changed. Then while I was in the hospital he met someone else, and got that girl "pregnant" but she lied to him, but why should I take him back?

As I was thinking to myself, Durk came in to talk to me about the same thing Nikki said. I didn't want to hear of course so I got up and walked away. Later on that day I took me and Danni to the movies to chill a little, We didn't see nothing we just walked around and she was complaining about her feet hurting. I decided to take her home and go chill with Toya and them back at the house. As we're walking to the car I seen a man it looked like he was following us, I was getting scared Danni ass wasn't evening paying attention to it. I got in the car and drove off by the time we got to the house, I felt someone watching us. Before I can even open the door the man I saw following us grabbed me and Danni and threw us in the back of his trunk.

Me and Danni freaking out, it felt like a long drive but then the car stop. We were blindfolded so We couldn't see nothing. The man took us and threw us on the floor, Who are you? What do you want from us? I said crying, Shut up! All you need to know is Your boyfriends owe me some money he said. Okay, you could've just went to them Danni cried. No, if I call them and tell them I got y'all they will come to me with my money he said.

For some reason his voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't think straight. Meanwhile at the house, the girls see my car but we're no where to be found. Toya went running for Keith to tell him. Keith Toya cried, I think Kiyah and Danni been kidnapped! Him, Tavares, Durk, and Shamir all looked at each other.

Back at the abandoned house, the man still had us tied up. I was thinking of what he said when he said "y'all boyfriends". Um excuse me, but remember when you said boyfriends? Yeah um me and Reese don't even date anymore I said. I don't care, that's still your lover he said to me. While me and Danni are still tied up We heard him pick up his phone. He was calling Shamir.

( Phone Convo )

Man: Aye, this Shamir?

Shamir: Yeah, who this?

Man: Haha, don't worry about that youngin', just worry about wait I want you to put me on speaker!

* mouse puts the phone on speaker so everyone can hear it *

Shamir: It is.

Man: OK, like I was saying the only thing you need to worry about is yo Girlfriend and Reese I know your there, Kiyah's right here with Danni.

* the squad heard us screaming and the man hangs up *

The man finally took the blindfolds off of us, Oh my god are you serious?!!! It's..........

To Be Continued ! Sorry It's short .