Thug Life ( Chapter 1 Part 2 )

* THE NEXT DAY *

I thought I was dreamin bout last night, until I looked over and seen Tavares in my bed sleeping like a baby. I got up and walked in on Danni and Shamir making kissy faces to each other......... it was nasty! When I went to see if Toya and Nikki was still here, they were gone and so was Durk and Keith, so about 15 minutes later Tavares ass just now getting up. I told Danni and Mouse to go get ready cuz I made plans on going to a spot I know in Chicago.

While they was getting ready, I went downstairs to go start the car. About 30 mins Danni, Shamir, and Tavares came.

( We was matching from head to toe in Louis Vuitton )

As we got in the car, I called Nikki and asked what she was doing today.... she had to babysit so I tried Toya but her and Sosa went out shopping. " So I guess its just us four today " I said.

Danni kept asking questions like " where are we going? whats the name of the place? etc.... Im like SHUT UP !!!! I dont know okay? okay!

( Everybody was laughing )

Shamir wanted to go shopping.... I dont know why, so Tavares suggested that he likes that idea! I was kinda mad cuz I didnt want to go shopping but they did. When we arrvied at the mall........ I fell madly in love with this Louis Vuitton purse, it was about $500 to $600 Danni looked at me like girl you know you cant get it cuz you spent all yo money! But then I guess Reese saw me looking at it " Damn you killing that bag " he said, I really want it but i only have about $300 on me.. Reese told me to get it and he will pay for it.

Shamir had gotten Danni and him an LV outfit so they can match, but me and Tavares already had on a LV outfit. We was killing these hoes.

After shopping we went out to the food court and some girls came over to the table like me and Danni didnt exist. " Kiyah bro chill " Danni said to me. All they wanted was a pic with Lil Reese and Lil Mouse.

We didnt speak about what happend at the food court. On our way back to me and Danni house I stoped for ice cream... it was hella good!!!!! When we got to the house I had to go take Reese and Shamir home cuz they had to go to the studio and do a couple of songs. Shamir gave Danni a hug and kiss, it was too cute! I took Reese home and I swear dude tried to tounge me down.... I told him nooooo save that for the bed ;) .