Thug Life ( Chapter 2 Part 3 )

What the fuck bro, it was that fuck nigga Sw@gg. I should've known he had something to do with Shamir getting shot. Keith was muggin his ass down, he wanted to kill dude.

Sw@gg's Pov ....

I really didnt mean to shoot that lil nigga Mouse, I really wanted Keef or Reese. Since they had something with my brother getting killed, I thought it will be pay back. But shit Mouse roll with them so it was payback!

Sw@gg: Wassup Kiyah

Me: Nigga, dont wassup me! How da fuck you got my damn number?

Sw@gg: Dont worry bout that li'mama.

Me: Fuck nigga, FUCK YOU!!!!! Ion with roll with yo opp ass, nigga Im GBE, OTF, LAMRON, 300.

Reese cames up to me and puts his arm around me.

Reese: You damn right.

Sw@gg: Yeah, whatever.

------------------------------------

Sw@gg gave some kind of signal and his lil "gang" came out with some guns. Fredo and them was watching. BDK wasnt bout it, we all looked at them goofeys holding them small ass bb guns... we was laughing when this was suppose to be a serious moment. Meanwhile back at the house Nikki and Toya was getting worried because nobody called or texted. As Durk phone begin to ring, it was Nikki calling, we was handling business right now so he didnt answer it, Nikki was scared cause she dont want nothing happened to him or any of us, we're family.

As we talked out everything, Mouse looked at us crazy. We walked to the car and they started shooting at us, we ducked and Fredo got out his guns and fired back, we ran to the trunk and got out our guns....

Me: Pink oozie

Durk: Glock-30

Shamir: Tech-9

Danni: Purple oozie

Keith: Glock-40

Tavares: Hunna Rounds

----------------------------------

Them niggahs didnt know we was packing too! As we was shooting Durk screaming out NIGGAH ITS TEAM NO LACKIN' ..... we shot half of his niggas, but some ran away. Sw@gg was no where to be found, since it was their territory we went in and found some dope and money. Me and Danni took the money, the guys took the drugs.

We got back to the house, Nikki was crusin' up a storm at us cause Durk didnt answer her phone calls Toya thought it was funny, but as soon as Danni told her that we got the money she shut the fuck up than. I didnt too much like the boys with the weed cause Shamir, he's only fucking 14 years old ion wanna see him do shit like that! He just needa stick with getting his money and rapping. When the guys hit about 8 puffs and more they was high as fuck. I was fucking with Tavares cause when he high he does the most stupid things ever. The other ones except Mouse was sleep so him and Danni went to go cuddle in her room while Durk, Nikki, Toya and Keith was in the living room sleep. Me and Tavares went to go take a late night shower and then he started rubbing my body, kissing me on my neck and everything. He picked me up and laid me on the bed and got on top and started slow grinding on me.

Im Stoping Right There, We did alot more den that ;) YESS LAWWD ! Thats that good THUG love sex .... bol

ENJOY ♡♥✔