-Chapter 25-

I finished off my drink and I just laid on Deans chest. He was rubbing my back. I took out my phone and it was already 2:30. I smiled and I sighed happily. I closed my eyes and relaxed. "Hey babe do you have a bathing suit?" He asked. I shook my head and I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Well come on love we are going shopping then" he said smiling. He then got up and he picked me and I stood up and he carried the shoes and I carried the basket. We walked back into the street of stores and it just made me smile. We walked into a clothes store this time and we looked around. We found the bathing suit section. "Alright you may go pick out which bathing suit you want ...I'm going to pick out some trunks and towels okay?" He told me smiling and I just nodded. He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I blushed. I smiled and I started looking at some bikinis. I picked up a red bikini with polka dots on it. I thought it was so I settled with that. Then these purple and yellow cat woman bikini caught my eye. I picked it up and It was just my size. I held then both up and then I felt confused on which ones I should get. I already have a green bikini with polka dots at home but the red one looked so pretty. Then the cat woman is so pretty and I don't have one of these. I glanced between both of them and I put the red one down. I decided to get the cat woman bikini.

I felt satisfied with my choice. I looked around to find Dean. I saw him picking out some towels. He already had swim trunks in hand. I walked up to him and I smiled as he had superman swim trunks. I squealed at his choice and he looked at me and chuckled. He picked up a catwoman towel to match my swim suit. He handed it to me and I smiled. He then picked up a superman towel and we walked over to the counter. "Good choice In bikini " he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and I took out some money to pay for it. He smacked my hand and I flinched and I pouted."No! I'm going to pay for it!" He said taking out his wallet. I rubbed my hand and I put the money in my pocket." But I have to do something! You've done alot for me today.." I pouted. He smiled and he grabbed my hand and he kissed it. "Today is you're day I got everything covered okay?"I nodded and I leaned my head on his shoulder. We got the bag and we walked out the store. We called for a taxi. It pulled up in front of us. We got in with all our stuff. He handed me a blindfold. "Put this back on please?" He said with a smile. I giggled and I put it back on. "Babe what time is it?" I asked. "It's 3:20" he said. I nodded and I crossed my legs in the car and I twiddled with my fingers looking around even though I can't see.

After a while it seems like we driving for the longest time. Now I just had no clue where he was taking me. Maybe just a beach or a water park. I huffed. "Babe what time is now ... I feel like we have been driving for forever.." I hear him chuckle."it's 4:30" he said and my mouth hung open. "Wosh where are we going?" I asked curiously. He chuckled. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I huffed and I crossed my arms. "Again with that line?' I said pouting. I then felt my head turn. Then soft,sweet lips crashed into mine. I smiled and I kissed back softly and he pulled me closer and he kissed me deeply and then he kissed my forehead. I blushed and I smiled. "Alright babe we are here .." He said as he helped me out the car. He kept walking me keeping me in place and then he stopped me. "You ready sweet cheeks?" I giggled and nodded. The nicknames he gives me are so cute. He removed the blind fold off and I saw a beautiful beach. I gasped and I put my hand over my mouth. It was so beautiful. I looked at him. I felt like i wanted to cry. He kissed my forehead and he handed me my bikini. "Lets go get changed sweetheart." He said as he leads me to the bathroom. We walk in together since the bathroom was used for both females and males but it looked kind of seprate. I went to the females side and he went to the males side. I went into one of the stalls and I took off my clothes and I put on bikini and I put my clothes in the plastic bag and I walked out with my towel. He was walking out in swim trunks. I smiled at him then be started dancing like a weirdo. It made me giggle and he started shaking his butt against me. I turned red and I just couldn't stop laughing.

"Dean stop!" I said squealing and laughing. He stopped and I caught my breath and he laughed with me. We grabbed our bags and we walked out on the nice warm sand. I smiled and we set our stuff down and we sat down. I took out my phone from the bag and I put the camera to Dean and I and we took pictures. He kissed me and I took the picture. He pretended to eat at my hair and I just giggled. I smiled and I put my phone down. "So how do you like it?" He asked as he looked down. I smiled and I blushed. "I loved it Dean very much. He nodded and smiled. "I actually want to tell you something.." He looked at me and I nodded. "What is it?" I asked curiously. He smiled softly and he reached into his pocket from his jeans. He took out a a medium sized square box. He held it Infront of me and he smiled and opened it. There was a beautiful diamond necklace with A and D craved on it. I looked at with tears clouding my eyes. "I .. I love you AJ" he said softly.

Tears were streaming down my face and I jumped on him and tackled him. "I love you too Dean!" I hugged him tightly. I planted a big passionate kiss on him. He chuckled and he sat me up and he put the necklace on for me. He smiled and he turned me around and he pulled me in for a hug. This is the best day of my life. I smiled and I happily cried. We then got up. "Wanna go in the water now?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He giggled and then he picked me up over his shoulders and he ran to the water. I squealed and I held on to his waist. Then me and him just dropped in the water. We swam around each other. I smiled and we went under water. I smiled and then I kissed him . He kissed me and then we rise to the top. After about two hours in the water we climbed out and we laid on the sand for a bit. I sighed happily and I looked over at Dean. I giggled as his wet hair stuck to his face. I giggled and I brushed them out the way and he leaned in an kissed me. I smiled and I kiss back.

"Ready to head back sweet cakes ?' He asked getting up. I nodded and we dried off and just put back on our jeans and shirt and we grabbed all our stuff. I smiled and we went to get a taxi. We got in and I started to doze on and off. Half an hour later we were back at the hotel. We finally made it to our floor and we walked into a empty hotel room. Roman and Layla probably just left. I took back off my clothes leaving on my bikini and I just shrugged and I collapsed on the bed. Dean did the same leaving on his swim trunks. He climbed in and he pulled me close and he kissed my forehead. "Good night sweetheart" he whispered. I blushed and smiled. "Good night babe" I said as I dozed off. I know I truly love this man.

(Comments? Votes? What do you think?)

(IM GONNA START THE SEQUEL!!)