~Chapter 1~

I sat down in my locker room getting ready for my match. I sighed and I decided to actually put my hair in a pony tail. I went over to my bag and I took out my ring gear. Tonight I put on my custom made "Love Bites" shirt and I put on my dark blue jeans short shorts. I put on my White and Black knee socks and my knee high converse with Pink laces. I looked in the mirror and I put on Lip gloss and I put on a little bit of make up. I heard a knock on the door and I looked back."Come in!" i called out and i went back facing the mirror making sure everything looked okay. I looke up and I saw Kaitlyn walked in and I smiled. I turned and faced here. "Hey Kait wheres Layla?" Kaitlyn giggled. "Shes hanging out with Randy" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "They are so cute together!' i said clapping happily. Kaitlyn nodded and sat down on the bench.

I looked at her and I giggled. "You ready for your match tonight?" Kaitlyn asked me while taking out her phone. I nodded and smiled. "Yup i sure am.." I looked down a bit. Kaitlyn got up and she hugged me. I sighed and I hugged back. "I know the breakup was rough.. but you need to get past it.. he was a jerk and a huge hypocrite and you know it.." I looked at her and sighed and nodded. "You will be strong and continue living the dream and no one should stop that." She said as she handed me my divas title. "Im just glad we are cool now..me and you" Kaitlyn smirked and laughed."Me too AJ I mean we are still the chickbusters even though we have been kicking each others asses for weeks" I laughed and nodded. Kaitlyn walked to the door and opened it. "Come on lets go im accompanying to your match tonight!" i giggled and walked out the door. We walked down the hall and Kaitlyn and I were talking about what we were going to do when we get to the hotel tonight.

As we were walking I obviously wasnt paying attention to where I was walking. I bumped into something hard and really solid. I almost fell back completely but thank god Kaityln was there to catch me. I stood up straight and I looked up. I noticed it was Dean Ambrose. I scoffed. I never really liked the guy he was a total jerk for no reason. He looked down at me and he rolled his eyes and gave me that smirk that irritated the hell out of me. He pushed passed me and walked down the hall not even apologizing to me. I was the one that was easy to piss off. Kaitlyn and a few other people knew it. I bet he knew it too but i guess he doesnt care. I balled my fist and was about to run after him and give him a good slap to the face. Kaitlyn grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "No AJ you have a match!" I huffed and we continued our way to the gorilla and I started stretching. Kaitlyn held my title on her lap and she took out her phone. I noticed she was taking pictures of me and I just didnt care. I just figured that it would be on Twitter in the next minute or so. One of the producers came up to me telling me it was time to go to my match. I nodded and Kaitlyn handed me my title and I put it on myshoulder. My music blared throughout the whole arena. With that Kaityln and I walked out of the gorilla and on top of the ramp. I did a pose and I started skipping down the ramp with Kaitlyn walking behind smiling to the crowd. I slid into the ring and I showed off my title to the WWE Universe. I smiled and I waited for my opponent.

Moments later I heard some slow song play throughout the arena. I rolled my eyes as Askana came out. I groaned and I handed Kaitlyn my title and she climbed out the ring and stood ringside. Askana climbed back into the ring and she glared at me and then she smiled to the crowd. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. The bell rang and I ran straight to her. I jumped on her causing her to fall back an crash onto the crowd. I start pumching her and I started slamming her head on the mat. I was pulled off of her by the ref and I gave him a look. I looked back at Askana and she came running towards me and she gave me a clothesline. I climbed back up and she gave me another one. I got up again and she grabbed my arms and she threw me into the ropes and I bounced off and she threw me over her shoulders. I landed on my back and I yelped out in pain. I rubbed my back and I stumbled a bit as I got to my feet. She came running towards me and I kicked her in her stomach and I smacked her hard in her face and she went falling to the crowd. I huffed and stood up straight and I irish whipped her into the corner of the ropes and I ran and I gave her a knee to head and she fell down. I went for the pin but she kicked out a two. I groaned in frustration." Come on AJ!" Kaitlyn said banging on the mat. I punched the mat hard and I grabbed Askana and I stood her up and I threw her into the ropes and I winked at Kaitlyn and I ran to Askana and gave her a spear. With that She was out like a light. I hear Kaitlyn laughing and I stood in the ring. I wasnt finished with Askana yet. Kaityln nodded and smiled at me. She knew what I was going to do. I was waiting for her to come get up. I dont mind the wait. I smiled deviously and I skipped around the ring waiting for her to get up. I stopped in my tracks. I heard The Shields music playing throughout the arena. I stood there frozen. I looked down at Kaitlyn and she looked pale. What the hell do they want? I thought in my head. I saw Seth and Dean come down and jump over the Barricade. I turned around I see Roman on the other side, I looked confused as ever, I looked back at Dean and I saw that Seth had pushed Kaitlyn over.

I watched in frustration and I started yelling at Seth. "What the Hell is your problem!! Dont touh her EVER again!!" Seth smirked at me. Oh thats it."Oh you think this is funny!" I said as i was about to get out the ring and give Seth a piece of my mind. I was grabbed from behind and It was Askana. She put me in a school girl pin. I tried getting out of it but it was too laste. Aksana got the win and she ran out the ring. I screamed in frustration. I was more shocked and pissed as ever. I looked over and I saw no sign of the Shield. They must have gotten away in the crowd. I pounded on the mat. I then slid out the ring and rushed to Kaitlyn. I brushed her hair out of her face and I helped her up. "You Ok?..Im so sorry i tried to help!!" Kaitlyn looked at me and smiled. "Its ok im fine now lets get backstage before the other guys come out here." I nodded andI walked back up the ramp. We walked back stage and I was feeling as pissed as ever. The Shield screwed me! I shook my head walking. Im not going to complain to Vince like a little bitch..NO im gonna give them a piece of my mind!.

Kaitlyn and I walked inside the locker room. we sat down and we looked at the tv. I saw that they were playing the replay on what just happened. I was pissed even more. I was just beyond angry. I got up and I put my title next to Kaityln who was resting on the couch. I stormed out the locker walking straight towards the Shields locker room.