~Chapter 18~

I walked down the hall leaving Seth. I was finally done with him. I felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I still had that lump in my throat and that knot in my stomach. I teared up again and I just started crying nonstop. I ran into the locker room and I threw my title on the floor and I say on the floor fetal position and I just cried non stop. I hear the door open. I looked up and it was Natalya. I put my face in my hands and I continued crying.

She ran to me and she pulled me into a hug. I just cried in her shoulder and I hugged back tightly. "Is it Seth honey?" She asked. I sobbed and nodded. "We are completely over ... He manipulated me, he hurt me, he screwed my matches, he lied and cheated and he messed me up!!" I said while crying more. She sighed and she rubbed my back. I tried hard to stop crying. We just sat there in silence. "So is going to still hurt people ?..." I looked up at her and I shook my head. "He said he wasn't be said he wanted a real relationship but I'm still holding it against him" she nodded and she pulled away. She stood up and she pulled me with her. "Lets go to the catering room and just sit down and have a snack." I got up and picked my title up from the floor and I nodded. We walked to the catering room and I got a bag of chips, two small brownies, skittles and a Pepsi. I sat down with Natalya and I gave her one of my brownies. I sighed and leaned back and started eating my chips.

I looked around as I drank my Pepsi and I see Dean walk in. I look away and I groan. "What's wrong?" Natalya asked me. "Deans here.. He's probably going to do something because I told him to just leave me alone because I was pissed." She nodded and she looked back. "Well looks like he's coming this way"she stated. I huffed and rolled my eyes and I opened my skittles and ate some. I noticed a tall figure stand in front of the table. I tried hard to ignore it and I took a sip of Pepsi. I ate some skittles and the bag of Skittles was snatched out of my hand. "AJ! You aren't ignoring me anymore!" He said. I looked up at him and I crossed my arms. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "You're being a real bitch right now you know that?!" He said yelling at me. I jerked my head back and I looked away. He groaned in frustration."Dean you should just leave..right now" Natalya said glaring up at him. Dean rolled his eyes and he threw the bag of open skittles on the table. The skittles flew everywhere and I jumped. I looked up at Dean who just stormed off out the room. I put my face in my hands and i sighed in frustration. "I can't believe this is all happening! Like come on man why me?!" I rolled my eyes and I leaned back in the chair. "I like Dean so much and it hurts me that he probably hates me again" I looked down. Natalya just sighed."You are going to have to fix this now or later" I looked at her and nodded. " I know..." I huffed. "Im gonna go now ill meet you at the hotel.." I just left the room and went to the locker room.

I took out my phone and I texted Layla telling her that I wanted to room alone this time. I walked into the lockers room to find a very serious Roman sit on the bench. I sighed and I closes the door and I leaned on it and stood silent as he stared at me. He shook his head and stood up. "What are you doing AJ?" I looked down and I walked past him to get my stuff. "I'm getting my stuff to go the hotel that's what I'm doing..." He sighed and crossed his arms. "No! To Dean and Seth! Seth was crying his eyes out and Dean was just seriously pissed punching wall just ready to explode!" I stopped and I looked up at him. "I had a reason to end it with Seth! Do you or do you not know what he did to me?!" He glared down at me and I just looked away.

"Look Seth will obviously get over it but you need to fix it with Dean.. the kid seriously likes you...he obviously did all this because he cares" When he said that I thought back to the text messages. I sighed and I looked down. "Everything he has done to you was his twisted way of getting close to you" I started to tear up. He just pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tightly and I cried. He rubbed my back n ran his fingers through my hair. "It doesn't have to be today...but just fix it with Dean..please?" I sniffled and nodded. He patted my back and pulled away. "Ill see you at the hotel little sis." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled softly at him and he walked out the locker room. My smile faded and I sat on the bench. I got my stuff together and I walked out the room and I went outside. I got inside the taxi and I went to a nearby hotel. Once I got there I paid the taxi driver and I got out with my stuff. I went up to the counter and I purchased my room. I got my key and I went upstairs and went into my room. I looked in the mirror and I noticed my eyes were still puffy. I sighed and I sat on the bed thinking about Dean. I sighed and I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I didn't even bother to change my clothes. I just took my shoes and socks off and I got under the covers and u just fell asleep. I had a dream about Dean that night.

(Comments?Votes? What do you think?)